Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  I am officially free of MTG

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I am officially free of MTG
aethertech
posted October 06, 2023 06:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to let everyone know.

Actually a few months ago, but I honestly forgot about this place.

Only kept one thing - the SDCC Nicol Bolas poster, which is now on the wall in my office in a very nice frame, matted and all.

Even got rid of the alters, that hurt, but had to happen. Paid off my house, and sided the rest into two other hobbies.

No more cardboard and ink for me.

Hope ya'll are doing great in your adventures. I'm off to DnD finally. Gloomstalkers unite!

mm1983
posted October 11, 2023 11:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Congrats on your new found freedom! Life and paying bills many times is more important than a game. As much great value the game holds, at the end of the day it is all just cardboard.

Tha Gunslinga
posted October 15, 2023 11:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Dang, you had a lot of stuff I thought. How did it all go? Who bought it? Dealers?
paragondave
posted October 17, 2023 08:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:

Only kept one thing - the SDCC Nicol Bolas poster, which is now on the wall in my office in a very nice frame, matted and all.

Even got rid of the alters, that hurt, but had to happen. Paid off my house, and sided the rest into two other hobbies.

Hope ya'll are doing great in your adventures. I'm off to DnD finally. Gloomstalkers unite!

Life goals. Congrats m8

LandDestroyer
posted October 19, 2023 01:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:

Other hobbies: https://youtu.be/iVn25FGzIsI

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League