Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling collection, ~800 cards+more, $45 shipped

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling collection, ~800 cards+more, $45 shipped
lwilson384
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 04, 2013 05:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lwilson384 Click Here to Email lwilson384 Send a private message to lwilson384 Click to send lwilson384 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View lwilson384's Trade Auction or SaleView lwilson384's Trade Auction or Sale
I am selling my MTG collection as I am no longer playing the game. I didn't do an exact count, but I did an estimated count and there is somewhere around 800 cards included. I will also include all of the lands that I have (around 200-250) and all of the card sleeves that I have. I'm asking $45 shipped and will ship in a medium flat rate priority box packed with care to prevent the card edges from being damaged.

There are older cards and newer cards, I really don't have time to inventory them or I would pull out the nicer ones to sell individually.

Paypal only,price has been calculated for US shipping but I am willing to ship to Canada.

Picture here::
http://s8.postimg.org/vqqcjme91/1005664_10153119728800501_1648790204_n.jpg

ogre
Confirmed Refs: 286

posted August 04, 2013 06:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ogre Click Here to Email ogre Send a private message to ogre Click to send ogre an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ogre's Have/Want ListView ogre's Have/Want List
I'm interested and I've sent you an email so we can discuss further.

Later,
Jesse

clayman
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted August 04, 2013 06:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for clayman Click Here to Email clayman Send a private message to clayman Click to send clayman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View clayman's Have/Want ListView clayman's Have/Want List
I'll take it. Would need you to send first. Email me to confirm/do the deal.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League