Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Legacy Gems - Beta Power Foil Sets Time Walk LOA Mishra's Workshop etc etc etc!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Legacy Gems - Beta Power Foil Sets Time Walk LOA Mishra's Workshop etc etc etc!
adam83
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted July 30, 2013 01:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for adam83 Click Here to Email adam83 Send a private message to adam83 Click to send adam83 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
RULES
POST HERE PRIOR TO MESSAGING ME. If you do not post in this thread, you may not get a response to your PM.
I am not particularly interested in negotiating these prices. Virtually all of these prices are below the lowest price you will find in eBay "Buy It Now" listings and most are just above dealer BuyList prices. Please don't offer me a price less than I can get from a dealer.
Buyer pays for shipping fees. I will ship cards per buyer's request and international shipping is available. The cheapest shipping option is $2 for USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation. I will not ship plain white envelope. At the very least, all cards are packaged in soft sleeve + top loader + team bag + bubble mailer padded envelope.
Insurance is mandatory on large purchases
I'm open to using a 3rd party so long as buyer covers any associated fees. If you live in the Philadelpha/South Jersey area - you can also pick up your cards in person.
Prices listed assume you are paying via PayPal gift.
All cards are English and in NM condition unless stated otherwise. Scans of any of these cards will be provided upon request.

SELLING

Birds of Paradise (Beta) LP $250
Forcefield (Beta) Played MP $130
Nevinyrral's Disk (Beta) MP $110
Shivan Dragon (Beta) x2 MP $120
Balance (Beta) NM $125
Sol Ring (Beta) LP $85
Armageddon (Beta) NM $99
Crusade (Beta) x2 NM $45

Time Walk (Unlimited) NM $670
Mishra's Workshop (Antiquities) BGS 9 Mint (9.5,9.5,8.5,10) $475
Library of Alexandria (Arabian Nights) NM $200
Ali From Cairo (Arabian Nights) NM $39

Polluted Delta x4 NM $75
Misty Rainforest NM $45

-- FOILS --
Doran, the Siege Tower (Extended Art) *FOIL* NM $265
Avacyn, Angel of Hope *FOIL* NM $40
Serra Angel (Original Art Promo) *FOIL* $35
Undermine (Invasion) *FOIL* x3 $15

-- Foil Complete Sets (All Cards included in sets are NM condition or better) --
7th Edition (Complete Foil Set) $1300
Apocalypse (Complete Foil Set) $500

-- Sealed Booster Boxes --
Judgment Booster Box (English) x2 $175
Legions Booster Box (English) $170

[Edited 3 times, lastly by adam83 on July 31, 2013]

christv
Confirmed Refs: 68

posted July 30, 2013 06:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for christv Click Here to Email christv Send a private message to christv Click to send christv an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you have a scan and agree to send 1st,

I can take your beta armagguedon.

LMK

Vermilion
Confirmed Refs: 32

posted July 30, 2013 06:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vermilion Click Here to Email Vermilion Send a private message to Vermilion Click to send Vermilion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vermilion's Have/Want ListView Vermilion's Have/Want List
Might be interested in the Workshop pm with with BGS number please.

adam83

posted July 31, 2013 03:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for adam83 Click Here to Email adam83 Send a private message to adam83 Click to send adam83 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump

adam83

posted August 01, 2013 08:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for adam83 Click Here to Email adam83 Send a private message to adam83 Click to send adam83 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
All messages have been replied to.

adam83

posted August 03, 2013 10:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for adam83 Click Here to Email adam83 Send a private message to adam83 Click to send adam83 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

adam83

posted August 04, 2013 06:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for adam83 Click Here to Email adam83 Send a private message to adam83 Click to send adam83 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
!

UncleIstvan
Confirmed Refs: 185

posted August 04, 2013 08:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for UncleIstvan Click Here to Email UncleIstvan Send a private message to UncleIstvan Click to send UncleIstvan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View UncleIstvan's Have/Want ListView UncleIstvan's Have/Want List
Interested in a scan of one (or both of the crusades). Can you pop me a msg or an email?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League