Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Anyone here have HR experience reviewing Accountant/Analyst resumes?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyone here have HR experience reviewing Accountant/Analyst resumes?
stu55
posted April 16, 2014 02:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stu55's Have/Want ListView stu55's Have/Want List
Anyone able to help me out with a quick question or 2?

Volcanon
posted April 16, 2014 03:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
if Accountant = CA or CGA
then; hire
else don't hire

tragicmagic
posted April 17, 2014 01:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for tragicmagic Click Here to Email tragicmagic Send a private message to tragicmagic Click to send tragicmagic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View tragicmagic's Trade Auction or SaleView tragicmagic's Trade Auction or Sale
I'm a personal banker, so I could look at it, but I don't really know if my input on it would suffice. Guess it really depends on what kind of guidance you really want.

oneofchaos
posted April 17, 2014 01:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
if Accountant = CA or CGA
then; hire
else don't hire

I'd probably call checkresume() somewhere in there.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League