Emails Having Problems (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Emails Having Problems
nouveaux
Administrator
posted June 12, 2013 12:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nouveaux Send a private message to nouveaux Click to send nouveaux an Instant MessageVisit nouveaux's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There is a known problem with email delivery. If you are not getting your emails, please post here.

[Edited 4 times, lastly by nouveaux on June 12, 2013]
skizzikmonger
posted June 12, 2013 03:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm not getting any

furnace
posted June 12, 2013 05:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for furnace Click Here to Email furnace Send a private message to furnace Click to send furnace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View furnace's Have/Want ListView furnace's Have/Want List
I'm not getting them either.

marvinc023
posted June 12, 2013 05:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for marvinc023 Click Here to Email marvinc023 Send a private message to marvinc023 Click to send marvinc023 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View marvinc023's Have/Want ListView marvinc023's Have/Want List
I'm not getting mine when people reply to my thread.

Thanks

Jim

caquaa
posted June 12, 2013 03:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I received a PM but no email notification

Thanos
posted June 12, 2013 03:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I receive PM notifications hours after people send them.

Vegas10
posted June 12, 2013 08:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
Claiming I upped my thread when I didn't, also having trouble accessing some forums such as trade/auction sales.

skizzikmonger
posted June 13, 2013 06:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Not getting notification emails when someone posts on my sales list, or sends me a PM

[Edited 1 times, lastly by skizzikmonger on June 13, 2013]

harbingerofthevoid
posted June 13, 2013 06:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want ListView harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want List
Didn't get a "no response from unconfirmed reference" email.

jbark
posted June 13, 2013 04:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Same here but I assume something was fixed due to being down for 6 hours or so

evilempire22
posted June 13, 2013 09:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for evilempire22 Click Here to Email evilempire22 Send a private message to evilempire22 Click to send evilempire22 an Instant MessageVisit evilempire22's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View evilempire22's Have/Want ListView evilempire22's Have/Want List
I am not getting emails from posts on my list, and I can't go to anyone's h/w list via the icon.

--Evil

nouveaux
Administrator
posted June 14, 2013 01:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nouveaux Send a private message to nouveaux Click to send nouveaux an Instant MessageVisit nouveaux's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Emails *should* be working. However, there may still be intermittent problems. Please continue to post here if you experience email problems.
JoshSherman
posted June 17, 2013 11:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View JoshSherman's Trade Auction or SaleView JoshSherman's Trade Auction or Sale
If you take a look at my reference list, every reference I have from after 2000 should have an MOTL user name attached to it. I don't trade outside MOTL. I noticed my fresh refs, like the one from dunk, aren't registering as MOTL refs. I send ref checks to the email listed in their profiles.

stab107
posted June 18, 2013 04:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Regarding the references, about half of mine no longer show as MOTL refs. At first I thought it might be a purge of old accounts, as suggested in another thread, but looking at it there are active accounts on there that are not showing as MOTL refs.

Vegas10
posted June 18, 2013 05:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by stab107:
Regarding the references, about half of mine no longer show as MOTL refs. At first I thought it might be a purge of old accounts, as suggested in another thread, but looking at it there are active accounts on there that are not showing as MOTL refs.

Same issue though it is over half and all of mine were MOTL refs, been a member since 2010, so as far as I know can only confirm refs via MOTL trades here.

braves54321
posted June 18, 2013 11:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for braves54321 Click Here to Email braves54321 Send a private message to braves54321 Click to send braves54321 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I gained 4 refs, up to 434. but my MOTL refs went from 415+ to 310.
I'd rather not have the 4 extra refs for more motl refs honestly.

nderdog
posted June 18, 2013 11:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
Yep, me too. Gained 10 refs, but about 100 went from MOTL refs to non-MOTL refs.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

Dr_Tongue
posted June 18, 2013 11:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Tongue Click Here to Email Dr_Tongue Send a private message to Dr_Tongue Click to send Dr_Tongue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dr_Tongue's Have/Want ListView Dr_Tongue's Have/Want List
Same as above. Gained 4x (348-352) but have only 254 or so as MOTL refs when it should be much higher @ 333-338 or so at least.

Info from my last ref save @ around 342 refs:
Ratings Table
Dr_Tongue's Average Rating: 4.98
5 Excellent trader.
4 Good trader.
3 OK trader.
2 Poor trader.
1 Bad trader.

For more info on how references are checked, click here.
Totals
Confirmed: 342
MOTL Refs: 333
Denied: 1
Unconfirmed*: 0
Total: 342

mini1337s
posted June 18, 2013 05:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mini1337s Click Here to Email mini1337s Send a private message to mini1337s Click to send mini1337s an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mini1337s's Have/Want ListView mini1337s's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Vegas10:
Same issue though it is over half and all of mine were MOTL refs, been a member since 2010, so as far as I know can only confirm refs via MOTL trades here.

Same issue

Aznopium
posted June 18, 2013 05:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
up 12 baby!!

i think i might have gotten my banned refs back?

revenger
posted June 18, 2013 07:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
+5 refs. Lost about 10 motl refs and became non motl

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

MeddlingMage
posted June 18, 2013 07:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
+ 5 refs...motl refs down to 171 tho

~MM

Last "back-up had me having 258 "motl" refs...

New keeper of the Logout button

[Edited 1 times, lastly by MeddlingMage on June 18, 2013]

hilikuS
posted June 19, 2013 06:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:
+ 5 refs...motl refs down to 171 tho

~MM

Last "back-up had me having 258 "motl" refs...

Oh crap, I lost 100. Got 218, but only 118 MOTL refs...

I'm assuming the ones that are missing are ones without a username next to them anymore. All those are from 2011 or newer. If that helps at all nouv.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by hilikuS on June 19, 2013]

revenger
posted June 19, 2013 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by revenger:
+5 refs. Lost about 10 motl refs and became non motl

Holy crap! Just realized I lost 70 motl refs.

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by revenger on June 19, 2013]

mliniscus
posted June 19, 2013 12:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mliniscus Click Here to Email mliniscus Send a private message to mliniscus Click to send mliniscus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Also just noticed that I got my banned refs back and lost about 50 MOTL refs.

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League