Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  MTG Scammer Alert - PROBABLY Our "Favorite" back at it.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MTG Scammer Alert - PROBABLY Our "Favorite" back at it.
aethertech
posted February 19, 2024 06:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Received this email:
https://i.imgur.com/wtkBWZB.png

Just for lols.

somehow keep coming back to this place even when I'm gone...

junichi
posted February 22, 2024 01:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is it the gold black lotus?

Just got another one today, and knew it's that fool again.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

aethertech
posted February 22, 2024 08:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes, also just got another one (2 now)

Dr_Tongue
posted February 23, 2024 06:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Tongue Click Here to Email Dr_Tongue Send a private message to Dr_Tongue Click to send Dr_Tongue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dr_Tongue's Have/Want ListView Dr_Tongue's Have/Want List
Lol I got the Gold Black Lotus email as well. What a tool.

LandDestroyer
posted February 26, 2024 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:
Received this email:
https://i.imgur.com/wtkBWZB.png

Just for lols.

somehow keep coming back to this place even when I'm gone...

I got a 404 error when I clicked the link

aethertech
posted March 15, 2024 08:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LandDestroyer:
I got a 404 error when I clicked the link

sorry, i got banned on imgur.

https://ibb.co/DpKzbJL

sometimes i miss mtg. then i remember i now have so much more money for my other wallet draining hobbies!

LandDestroyer
posted March 19, 2024 06:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:
sorry, i got banned on imgur.

https://ibb.co/DpKzbJL

sometimes i miss mtg. then i remember i now have so much more money for my other wallet draining hobbies!

I quit playing again back in 2017, I was tired of my deck getting banned every Monday (or so it felt). Then I had my 1st kid in 2018 and I want to be there for my kids so traveling for tournaments at this age is a no-go, especially since my wife's job keeps her busy even after she leaves for the day.

That being said, several years ago I started trying to rebuild all my top 8 decklists I could find on various sites. Thank goodness I printed them off because WOTC recently killed their tournament coverage archive and all that information is gone from their sites Thank goodness SCG still maintains a lot of decklists.

I actually have a want list, I just don't have time to build my have list lol.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League