Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Eternal Weekend 2015

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Eternal Weekend 2015
oneofchaos
posted July 21, 2015 08:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anyone going to eternal weekend this year?

psyduck_dude12
posted July 21, 2015 10:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psyduck_dude12's Have/Want ListView psyduck_dude12's Have/Want List
yep

playing esper stoneblade and dredge. I finished collecting p9 but I can more easily navigate vintage dredge since I've had it much longer

gaeacradle
posted July 25, 2015 07:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It was a spur of the moment last weekend and I ended up booking the flight and hotel for the trip. Going to sleeve up Elves for Legacy and try to build BUG for Vintage. My goal is to have fun, even if I'm going to be 0-7 or 1-6 or 2-5 in both days.

bigballashotcaller
posted July 26, 2015 09:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
I will be there all weekend, and will be running the second annual EC Old School tournament on Friday afternoon:
http://www.eternalcentral.com/eternalweekend2015oldschool/

harbingerofthevoid
posted July 27, 2015 07:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want ListView harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bigballashotcaller:
I will be there all weekend, and will be running the second annual EC Old School tournament on Friday afternoon:
http://www.eternalcentral.com/eternalweekend2015oldschool/

^^ i just read a bunch of pages on that and man, I soo wish. Sounds so cool.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League