Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  ANyone Going to Grand Prix San Jose, Mexico City, Memphis or Vancouver...Help !

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ANyone Going to Grand Prix San Jose, Mexico City, Memphis or Vancouver...Help !
Ovinomancer
posted January 20, 2015 09:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi all.

I'm back looking for some artist proofs with sketches on them from selected artists at these grand prix:

San Jose
Mexico City
Memphis
Vancouver

Drop me a message if you'd be willing to help me out. I'll pay all associated costs of course. Thanks to those who have helped me out in the past!

stu55
posted January 20, 2015 06:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Might be going to Memphis, my roommate and teammates can probably help with San Jose and Mexico City

Volcanon
posted January 21, 2015 08:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Junichi and I live in Vancouver, but I tend not to enjoy high level events since many of the high level players in Vancouver are insufferable twits. Maybe ask if Junichi is going?

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Volcanon on January 21, 2015]

junichi
posted January 22, 2015 10:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There is a very slim chance I will drop by for a short while to look for foils.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

Liq
posted January 22, 2015 11:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Liq Click Here to Email Liq Send a private message to Liq Click to send Liq an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Liq's Trade Auction or SaleView Liq's Trade Auction or Sale
I am considering going to GP Vancouver.

<BoltBait> Don't make me kick you
<Slinga> Have no fear, MOTL's janitor is here!
<nderdog> So we're all agreed, it's Liq's fault, right?
<Leshrac> let me deal with that
* Liq has been banned

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League