Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Been away a teeny bit... what are the $$$ cards from the new sets?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Been away a teeny bit... what are the $$$ cards from the new sets?
flophaus
posted February 18, 2014 07:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flophaus Click Here to Email flophaus Send a private message to flophaus Click to send flophaus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Title says it all... I know it's kinna lazy, but what are the goodies that I should be excited for when I start opening all the new Dragons Maze, Theros and M14 I just bought?

I've been away from all the news and the game for a lil bit. This will be the first time I have cracked these sets.

Demilio
posted February 18, 2014 07:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
You might find this site useful

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/prices/paper/standard

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Demilio on February 18, 2014]

jbark
posted February 18, 2014 07:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Starcity.com?

flophaus
posted February 18, 2014 07:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flophaus Click Here to Email flophaus Send a private message to flophaus Click to send flophaus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! That Goldfish site is really cool! Where do they get these prices from? Ebay completed?

As for the SCG comment... their site always seems to mess with my browser!

A1phaMale
posted February 19, 2014 06:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A1phaMale Click Here to Email A1phaMale Send a private message to A1phaMale Click to send A1phaMale an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View A1phaMale's Have/Want ListView A1phaMale's Have/Want List
That's a cool website. I like the fact that you can look at any of the magic cards without being sent to another webpage.

Meddling Pimp
posted February 19, 2014 08:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Meddling Pimp Click Here to Email Meddling Pimp Send a private message to Meddling Pimp Click to send Meddling Pimp an Instant MessageVisit Meddling Pimp's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Meddling Pimp's Have/Want ListView Meddling Pimp's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by flophaus:
Oh wow! That Goldfish site is really cool! Where do they get these prices from? Ebay completed?

As for the SCG comment... their site always seems to mess with my browser!

Looks like TCG Mid

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League