Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Help with unwanted email notification.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Help with unwanted email notification.
danoflamancha
posted November 12, 2013 09:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for danoflamancha Click Here to Email danoflamancha Send a private message to danoflamancha Click to send danoflamancha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View danoflamancha's Have/Want ListView danoflamancha's Have/Want List
Hey all, so I accidentally clicked the box for email notification on a post I replied to and now am being inundated with all of their other replies. How do I go about removing the notification option from this particular post?

Thanks so much in advance.

Krieg
posted November 12, 2013 10:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Krieg Click Here to Email Krieg Send a private message to Krieg Click to send Krieg an Instant MessageVisit Krieg's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Edit your post and uncheck the subscribe button.

danoflamancha
posted November 12, 2013 10:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for danoflamancha Click Here to Email danoflamancha Send a private message to danoflamancha Click to send danoflamancha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View danoflamancha's Have/Want ListView danoflamancha's Have/Want List
Awesome! Thanks dude.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League