Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  help me cube

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   help me cube
helpmehelpyou
posted October 05, 2013 07:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for helpmehelpyou Click Here to Email helpmehelpyou Send a private message to helpmehelpyou Click to send helpmehelpyou an Instant MessageVisit helpmehelpyou's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View helpmehelpyou's Have/Want ListView helpmehelpyou's Have/Want List
i know very little about cube..

i want to build a casual/budget cube.. but i have no idea where to begin..

is there a player minimum? max?

i would assume 6 to 8 players on average,,

please help me get started..

how should land be handled? gold cards?

Volcanon
posted October 05, 2013 09:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Go to the mtg salvation cube forum. Their other forums are overmoderated turds. Their cube forum is good.

chapman24
posted October 05, 2013 10:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chapman24 Click Here to Email chapman24 Send a private message to chapman24 Click to send chapman24 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chapman24's Have/Want ListView chapman24's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
Go to the mtg salvation cube forum. Their other forums are overmoderated turds. Their cube forum is good.

+1, nice place to learn about cube and see a ton of lists

psrex
posted October 07, 2013 06:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psrex Click Here to Email psrex Send a private message to psrex Click to send psrex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I agree that mtgsalvation's cube forum is a great resource. You should also check out the columns by Justin Parnell and Usman Jamil on starcitygames.com. They have some good cube-related articles, including some good introductory material on how to build and balance cubes.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League