Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Need help with m14 basic land

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Need help with m14 basic land
mrieff
posted July 24, 2013 12:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mrieff Click Here to Email mrieff Send a private message to mrieff Click to send mrieff an Instant MessageVisit mrieff's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
I was wondering is there is an easy way to check which m14 basic lands have new art? I cant find this info explicitly disclosed anywhere.
Thanks!

JasonX-NL
posted July 24, 2013 03:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JasonX-NL Click Here to Email JasonX-NL Send a private message to JasonX-NL Click to send JasonX-NL an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It's not a direct comparison, but I guess you can tell by the scans of the cards?
http://magiccards.info/query?q=t%3A%22land%22+e%3Am14%2Fen&v=card&s=cname (The different land-numbers of the set are to the right, under Printings).

mrieff
posted July 24, 2013 08:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mrieff Click Here to Email mrieff Send a private message to mrieff Click to send mrieff an Instant MessageVisit mrieff's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Not sure what you mean here. I suppose I could you the scans to visually compare all printings of every basic land and see if they were used before, but that would take a lot of time. I was hoping this info was disclosed somewhere

JoshSherman
posted July 24, 2013 10:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View JoshSherman's Have/Want ListView JoshSherman's Have/Want List
It's a little awkward but you could try a gatherer search for each of the artists. Don't choose visual spoiler or compact checklist for the output and you should be fine

hilikuS
posted July 24, 2013 10:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
I searched magiccards.info for Forest and Volkan Baga, then started clicking through the artwork he has put on Forests. Looks like they used the art for Magic 2013 as well as M14.

http://magiccards.info/m14/en/246.html

Works better if you just search by Artist on Gatherer.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by hilikuS on July 24, 2013]

mrieff
posted July 24, 2013 10:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mrieff Click Here to Email mrieff Send a private message to mrieff Click to send mrieff an Instant MessageVisit mrieff's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thats an excellent suggestion guys, thanks!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League