Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Avoid Buying from MTG HEROES

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Avoid Buying from MTG HEROES
phastings
posted July 18, 2013 05:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for phastings Click Here to Email phastings Send a private message to phastings Click to send phastings an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View phastings's Trade Auction or SaleView phastings's Trade Auction or Sale
Bought a low value card from MTG HEROES off Amazon, the card was heavily played and from Chronicles not Antiquities. When I messaged him about, I got a ton of attitude and he said he would send me the right card in NM condition if I sent the other one back with delivery confirmation, which would cost me more then the card. I said he needed to correct his mistake and cover the cost of shipping, which he basically told me to **** off. There have been some unpleasant emails back and forth, at which point I said I would be spreading the word about how he conducts business, so here I am. Buyers beware.

LandDestroyer
posted July 18, 2013 09:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
Noted. I will not buy from them.

chaos021
posted July 18, 2013 09:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
I hope you left appropriate feedback about him on amazon.com as well.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by chaos021 on July 18, 2013]

spike777
posted July 19, 2013 01:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for spike777 Click Here to Email spike777 Send a private message to spike777 Click to send spike777 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View spike777's Have/Want ListView spike777's Have/Want List
Agreed- I also got heavily played 'NM' stuff from them too. They were $1 cards, so I shrugged it off, but they are still terrible at card grading.

Sovarius
posted July 20, 2013 07:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sovarius Click Here to Email Sovarius Send a private message to Sovarius Click to send Sovarius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Sovarius's Trade Auction or SaleView Sovarius's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by spike777:
they are still terrible at card grading.

More likely they are lying pieces of crap?

My Saleslist
Wants

phastings
posted July 22, 2013 11:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for phastings Click Here to Email phastings Send a private message to phastings Click to send phastings an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View phastings's Trade Auction or SaleView phastings's Trade Auction or Sale
Yes my sense was that they are trying to take advantage of lazy or uninformed buyers.

malzra
posted July 24, 2013 05:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for malzra Click Here to Email malzra Send a private message to malzra Click to send malzra an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View malzra's Have/Want ListView malzra's Have/Want List
I've heard of people getting kicked off of amazon from certain types of complaints. Maybe if enough people come forward telling Amazon that they are lying to their buyers he'll get kicked off. Teach these sleaze bags that you don't f' with MOTL peeps.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League