Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Alters

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Alters
Lemonjuice
posted April 15, 2013 03:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lemonjuice Click Here to Email Lemonjuice Send a private message to Lemonjuice Click to send Lemonjuice an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Lemonjuice's Have/Want ListView Lemonjuice's Have/Want List
Who's the guy that does Alters on MOTL?

Or, does anyone know a good artist for such a thing?

Pail42
posted April 15, 2013 04:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Pail42's Have/Want ListView Pail42's Have/Want List
There are lots of people on eBay selling altered art cards. I was under the impression that most of them are the artists themselves. You could try contacting them.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Pail42 on April 15, 2013]

MeddlingMage
posted April 15, 2013 06:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
Hersey19 does some. I know there are others.

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

Hodja
posted April 15, 2013 08:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hodja Click Here to Email Hodja Send a private message to Hodja Click to send Hodja an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hodja's Have/Want ListView Hodja's Have/Want List
iPLANESWALK did a couple for me. I like them. I can e-mail you scans if you like.

Hodja

fedorables
posted April 15, 2013 09:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for fedorables Send a private message to fedorables Click to send fedorables an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View fedorables's Have/Want ListView fedorables's Have/Want List
EvilNerdINC also trades alters and does commissions. His stuff is very good.

bawitheba
posted April 17, 2013 02:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bawitheba Click Here to Email bawitheba Send a private message to bawitheba Click to send bawitheba an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bawitheba's Have/Want ListView bawitheba's Have/Want List
These in my opinion are the best

Laura Von wie
Klug alters
Card kitty

Yes they will be more than most but their quality and attention to detail is outstanding.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League