Magic Discussion
  What is your Age? (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What is your Age?
headumpire
posted October 16, 2012 02:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for headumpire Click Here to Email headumpire Send a private message to headumpire Click to send headumpire an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I am doing a project on opening my own store, and need some information on the demographics of MTG players. I am most interested in age. I havent been able to find any research on this(if you have some, please post it!)

Otherwise, if everyone could post their age that would be great!!! I am hoping for around 100 people by Friday!!

Ill start!

headumpire
posted October 16, 2012 02:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for headumpire Click Here to Email headumpire Send a private message to headumpire Click to send headumpire an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Also gender would be useful!

21, male

HerrOttesen
posted October 16, 2012 02:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for HerrOttesen Click Here to Email HerrOttesen Send a private message to HerrOttesen Click to send HerrOttesen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View HerrOttesen's Have/Want ListView HerrOttesen's Have/Want List
19, Male.

Thanos
posted October 16, 2012 02:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure this is against the rules, you may want to confirm with a mod.

malefices
posted October 16, 2012 02:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for malefices Click Here to Email malefices Send a private message to malefices Click to send malefices an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View malefices's Have/Want ListView malefices's Have/Want List
38 male

[Edited 1 times, lastly by malefices on October 16, 2012]

MeddlingMage
posted October 16, 2012 03:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
37, male

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

dputz
posted October 16, 2012 03:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dputz Click Here to Email dputz Send a private message to dputz Click to send dputz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
40 male.

Where are you thinking or the store?

nvm...its a project...reading escapes me.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by dputz on October 16, 2012]

AGO
posted October 16, 2012 03:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
15/f/california

Mr.C
posted October 16, 2012 03:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by AGO:
15/f/california

lol

26, male.

9-95% of you demographic will be male, and 80% of that will probably by 20-30.

baldr7
posted October 16, 2012 04:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
18, M

Akarius
posted October 16, 2012 04:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Akarius Click Here to Email Akarius Send a private message to Akarius Click to send Akarius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
40 M

MagixDK
posted October 16, 2012 04:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
30-40 M

AlmostGrown
posted October 16, 2012 04:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List

Nightmare Count: 235
DCI Judge Level 1
PlasteredDragon - Gone but not forgotten

spike777
posted October 16, 2012 05:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for spike777 Click Here to Email spike777 Send a private message to spike777 Click to send spike777 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
24, M.

studderingdave
posted October 16, 2012 05:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for studderingdave Click Here to Email studderingdave Send a private message to studderingdave Click to send studderingdave an Instant MessageVisit studderingdave's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
30 m

nderdog
posted October 16, 2012 05:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
I'm pretty sure this is against the rules, you may want to confirm with a mod.

There are laws about children 13 and under that could get someone into trouble, but not sure about those between 14 and 18. It's generally best to not ask about age, or at least to ask people to not respond if they're not adults.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

guruswamp
posted October 16, 2012 05:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for guruswamp Click Here to Email guruswamp Send a private message to guruswamp Click to send guruswamp an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
noone is forcing you to tell how old you are or your gender

its voluntary

WeedIan
posted October 16, 2012 06:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
3568/Vampire

2nd in posts in Canada
10th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

mcelraca
posted October 16, 2012 07:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mcelraca Click Here to Email mcelraca Send a private message to mcelraca Click to send mcelraca an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mcelraca's Have/Want ListView mcelraca's Have/Want List
24, male

gaeacradle
posted October 16, 2012 07:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
28/Male

iccarus
posted October 16, 2012 07:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
33/m

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

jaromirjagr
posted October 16, 2012 08:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jaromirjagr Click Here to Email jaromirjagr Send a private message to jaromirjagr Click to send jaromirjagr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
30 alpha male

avanpelt
posted October 16, 2012 09:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for avanpelt Click Here to Email avanpelt Send a private message to avanpelt Click to send avanpelt an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View avanpelt's Have/Want ListView avanpelt's Have/Want List
24 male

nderdog
posted October 16, 2012 09:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by guruswamp:
noone is forcing you to tell how old you are or your gender

its voluntary

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that if anyone under a certain age responds, it's a violation of the law.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

BernieB
posted October 17, 2012 01:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for BernieB Click Here to Email BernieB Send a private message to BernieB Click to send BernieB an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View BernieB's Have/Want ListView BernieB's Have/Want List
48 m

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League