Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GP Philly

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GP Philly
SnapShot
posted October 18, 2012 11:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for SnapShot Send a private message to SnapShot Click to send SnapShot an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

Wondering if anyone is headed to Grand Prix Philadelphia! If so we should meet up! Have a MOTL party!

MagixDK
posted October 18, 2012 11:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
im not goin, but i want some of you guys to get me a foil karakas while your there - seriously

dfitzg88
posted October 18, 2012 11:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dfitzg88 Click Here to Email dfitzg88 Send a private message to dfitzg88 Click to send dfitzg88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dfitzg88's Trade Auction or SaleView dfitzg88's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll be there

mm1983
posted October 19, 2012 04:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
I will be there with one of my friends.

AlmostGrown
posted October 19, 2012 06:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
I'll be there on Friday for the judge conference, then maybe on Saturday for some side events. I'll be one of the few people wearing a Stomping Grounds t shirt! (Big shield logo on the front)

Nightmare Count: 235
DCI Judge Level 1
PlasteredDragon - Gone but not forgotten

Demilio
posted October 19, 2012 07:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
The playmat is pretty cool. Hope to snag one.

baldr7
posted October 19, 2012 09:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MagixDK:
im not goin, but i want some of you guys to get me a foil karakas while your there - seriously

I'll be there. I'll see what I can do for ya

MAB_Rapper
posted October 19, 2012 09:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Send a private message to MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll be around all weekend.

And that playmat is butt ugly.

The Official Tower Magic Facebook Page

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

Abinks
Banned
posted October 19, 2012 10:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Abinks Click Here to Email Abinks Send a private message to Abinks Click to send Abinks an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there with one of my friends on Saturday.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Abinks on October 19, 2012]

coolio
posted October 19, 2012 12:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
t8'ing this one too.. obv

edit- winning my t8 match this time around so i can qual for a PT again.. what a beating @ vancouver

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

[Edited 1 times, lastly by coolio on October 19, 2012]

MagixDK
posted October 19, 2012 12:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coolio:
t8'ing this one too.. obv

edit- winning my t8 match this time around so i can qual for a PT again.. what a beating @ vancouver

©

yeah - mean rules. I top16ed at GP Ghent only to realize its now only T4 who gets the invite :/ -go win!

coolio
posted October 19, 2012 12:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MagixDK:
yeah - mean rules. I top16ed at GP Ghent only to realize its now only T4 who gets the invite :/ -go win!

oh, i knew I had to win the t8 match.. but I think shipping flight to t4, and giving the invite to t8 woulda been fine.. oh well..

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

davef139
posted October 19, 2012 09:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for davef139 Click Here to Email davef139 Send a private message to davef139 Click to send davef139 an Instant MessageVisit davef139's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Just got my return flight out, can anyone tell me how to get there from PHL via public transport, trying to keep it cheap.

Thanos
posted October 20, 2012 03:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by davef139:
Just got my return flight out, can anyone tell me how to get there from PHL via public transport, trying to keep it cheap.

Use Septa, train from PHL to Center city, then subway to City Hall, 2 blocks from there.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League