Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Do not know where this would go...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Do not know where this would go...
DConNexus
posted October 13, 2012 05:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DConNexus Click Here to Email DConNexus Send a private message to DConNexus Click to send DConNexus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DConNexus's Have/Want ListView DConNexus's Have/Want List
I bought a new phone and have usually been able to log on to this site through my phone. For some reason, my new phone is not liked by MOTL. Every time I put in my username and password, it says that username does not exist on this site. Yet, here I am posting now. Wondering if anybody has any tips or if I have to change a setting.

P.S.
Actually Magic Discussion piece, how big is the 3rd set supposed to be if it is going to incorporate all of the Guilds? And which Guild is "your's"?

Undomian
posted October 13, 2012 07:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Undomian Click Here to Email Undomian Send a private message to Undomian Click to send Undomian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Make sure your capitalization is correct, that matters even with your username on this site.

nderdog
posted October 14, 2012 12:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
It might help to let us know what kind of phone you're using (Android, iPhone, Windows?) and what browser. Clearing the cache might work, but without more details, it's hard to say what might be the issue.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

WeedIan
posted October 14, 2012 05:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Also try turning off any sort of Auto Correct.

2nd in posts in Canada
10th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

mcelraca
posted October 14, 2012 09:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mcelraca Click Here to Email mcelraca Send a private message to mcelraca Click to send mcelraca an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mcelraca's Have/Want ListView mcelraca's Have/Want List
It may be something as simple as the caps lock. I know on my iphone it always tries to make the first letter a capital, but the site seems to be case sensitive so that may be an easy work around.

But I did want to add my guild...

I love Dimir and Boros. The strongest decks I've ever designed are a Dimir-mill deck and a Boros-equipment deck.

Currently I'm having a lot of fun with the mill deck so I'll have to say I'm all about Dimir, but we will see what gate crasher comes out with.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League