Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  anyone going to gp columbus?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   anyone going to gp columbus?
ectomanic
posted July 03, 2012 06:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ectomanic Click Here to Email ectomanic Send a private message to ectomanic Click to send ectomanic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
curious as to who else here will be going.

baldr7
posted July 03, 2012 07:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there

sigfig8
posted July 04, 2012 04:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sigfig8 Click Here to Email sigfig8 Send a private message to sigfig8 Click to send sigfig8 an Instant MessageVisit sigfig8's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there.

Noah, look forward to finally meeting you. You gonna be buying?

AlmostGrown
posted July 04, 2012 07:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
Considering going to play, but not sure what I want to play. Loam or Jund.

Soldier Boi
posted July 04, 2012 12:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I live in columbus but I probably won't go. Not a big fan of modern.

stinkinogre
posted July 04, 2012 07:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stinkinogre Click Here to Email stinkinogre Send a private message to stinkinogre Click to send stinkinogre an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stinkinogre's Have/Want ListView stinkinogre's Have/Want List
going. Meh cause it's modern but yay cause i get to eat at Buca Di Beppo. gotta love back street restraunt in a basement with weird crap on the walls.

edit
yay wife told me it's a chain but still the one in columbus is on a backstreet in a basement. oh well thought i found a weird obscure restaurant.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by stinkinogre on July 04, 2012]

mm1983
posted July 05, 2012 09:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by stinkinogre:

edit
yay wife told me it's a chain but still the one in columbus is on a backstreet in a basement. oh well thought i found a weird obscure restaurant.

Yeah, I live nearby one in PA and I know of a few others within a hour. Personally I prefer Olive Garden over Buca Di Beppo.

EuroRunner
posted July 09, 2012 08:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for EuroRunner Click Here to Email EuroRunner Send a private message to EuroRunner Click to send EuroRunner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there

Trag3dy
posted July 10, 2012 06:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Im considering it.

We'll see.

daner
posted July 14, 2012 05:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for daner Click Here to Email daner Send a private message to daner Click to send daner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View daner's Have/Want ListView daner's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mm1983:
Yeah, I live nearby one in PA and I know of a few others within a hour. Personally I prefer Olive Garden over Buca Di Beppo.

I live near two real Italian restaurants un PA called "Pasta Too" and "DeBlasio's". I'd eat dog poo before I ate at the Olive Garden or Buca. That's fake Italian.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League