Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Urza Saga Dark Ink

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Urza Saga Dark Ink
MasterWolf
posted September 05, 2012 09:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MasterWolf Click Here to Email MasterWolf Send a private message to MasterWolf Click to send MasterWolf an Instant MessageVisit MasterWolf's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MasterWolf's Have/Want ListView MasterWolf's Have/Want List
Did Saga also have Dark and Light Ink printings? I have 2 Show and Tells and it's clear one is darker than the other and that's throwing me off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

AGO
posted September 06, 2012 05:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
This a common occurrence in all sets. Nothing special unless it is off the wall dark or light.

Soupboy
posted September 07, 2012 05:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soupboy Click Here to Email Soupboy Send a private message to Soupboy Click to send Soupboy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Soupboy's Trade Auction or SaleView Soupboy's Trade Auction or Sale
That's good to know. I picked up a Nethervoid and The Abyss several years ago and I've been concerned that they were faked. Hopefully they're simply dark prints

TimeBeing
posted September 08, 2012 01:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soupboy:
That's good to know. I picked up a Nethervoid and The Abyss several years ago and I've been concerned that they were faked. Hopefully they're simply dark prints

need scans.
"Dark Beta" were made of legends cards so yes they could be fake.

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/025021.html
http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/024923.html

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League