Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Does DC from USPS track for int'l

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Does DC from USPS track for int'l
choco man
posted October 19, 2011 01:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
A poster that I'm selling to wants an affordable tracking solution since he doesn't want to transfer liability for lost package to himself.

He lives in the Czech Republic and said that DC from USPS will work in this case? I'm skeptical. Does anyone have experience?

caquaa
posted October 19, 2011 02:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
You need registered mail. Runs $15+

dwiz
posted October 19, 2011 03:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
DC isn't even an option to international locations.

keywacat
posted October 19, 2011 06:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for keywacat Click Here to Email keywacat Send a private message to keywacat Click to send keywacat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View keywacat's Have/Want ListView keywacat's Have/Want List
I find it interesting that I can send small packages with a tracking number from Prague for less than 4 USD, and you guys do not have the same level of service.

MagixDK
posted October 19, 2011 06:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
prague is just so cheap on everything, due to lower average wages.

i remeber buying like 12 beers in brague for 20 dollars. at a bar. a tequila shot was like 8 dollars. (due it being imported)

here in Denmark its 18 dollars for registered, national or international.

we dont even have the cheap domestic option.

bertie312
posted October 19, 2011 10:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bertie312 Click Here to Email bertie312 Send a private message to bertie312 Click to send bertie312 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've send Some in Tcheque Republic (coucou Tony) registred from France is 10$ regular is 3$.

For Intl tracking, i'm using this one whose available for almost all country

Hope this help

Need Third Party in Europ ??
My Motl REFS
==> My Trading Post <==[/small]

Bagbokk
posted October 19, 2011 10:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've never seen an "affordable tracking" option for international mail, whether on USPS website, talking to people that work there, etc. Registered is the cheapest. Delivery Confirmation is domestic only.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Bagbokk on October 19, 2011]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League