Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GenCon

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GenCon
RitNecroWin
posted July 26, 2011 09:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for RitNecroWin Click Here to Email RitNecroWin Send a private message to RitNecroWin Click to send RitNecroWin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Who's going? Should we arrange a MOTL meetup?

I3Iood
posted July 26, 2011 09:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I will be there. My first time. Jason

RitNecroWin
posted July 26, 2011 09:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for RitNecroWin Click Here to Email RitNecroWin Send a private message to RitNecroWin Click to send RitNecroWin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sweet Jason! You'll love it; it's a gamer's paradise for sure... I'd love to take a look at your pimp stuff in person!

I'm going to propose a MOTL meet up Thursday night at the Serra Angel statue... say 9PM?

dwiz
posted July 26, 2011 10:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll be there. Playing in nationals, aka having my rating go from 2050 to 1850. You guys playing any side events?

davef139
posted July 26, 2011 12:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for davef139 Click Here to Email davef139 Send a private message to davef139 Click to send davef139 an Instant MessageVisit davef139's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ill be there staying at the Hyatt

moxdiamd
posted July 26, 2011 12:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for moxdiamd Click Here to Email moxdiamd Send a private message to moxdiamd Click to send moxdiamd an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/017260.html

I will be there.

Soldier Boi
posted July 26, 2011 01:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Im going if i can finish my deck in time. Im trying to find people to go with so I dont have to spend a fortune going by myself.

baldr7
posted July 27, 2011 09:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i'll be there. legacy and vintage champs ftw

Animosity
posted July 27, 2011 09:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Animosity Click Here to Email Animosity Send a private message to Animosity Click to send Animosity an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baldr7:
i'll be there. legacy and vintage champs ftw

Thats what I will be doing there

NiceFaceLOL
posted July 27, 2011 10:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for NiceFaceLOL Click Here to Email NiceFaceLOL Send a private message to NiceFaceLOL Click to send NiceFaceLOL an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there getting crushed in nats because I hate testing.

Fiber13
posted July 27, 2011 01:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Fiber13 Click Here to Email Fiber13 Send a private message to Fiber13 Click to send Fiber13 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Fiber13's Have/Want ListView Fiber13's Have/Want List
I'll be working the art exhibition until 6 each day.

davef139
posted July 28, 2011 04:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for davef139 Click Here to Email davef139 Send a private message to davef139 Click to send davef139 an Instant MessageVisit davef139's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have room for 1 if soeone is interested, $100/night @ Hyatt - Thurs to Sunday is what I got reserved.

AGO
posted July 28, 2011 05:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll be there getting cards signed. Anyone who can't make it that wants some signed pm and we can work out the details.

MaximumMagic87
Banned
posted August 01, 2011 01:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MaximumMagic87 Click Here to Email MaximumMagic87 Send a private message to MaximumMagic87 Click to send MaximumMagic87 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I am looking for people to stay with at GenCon because I won a badge now for it through StarCityGames Live and must go. Let me know if anyone has room.

davef139
posted August 04, 2011 12:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for davef139 Click Here to Email davef139 Send a private message to davef139 Click to send davef139 an Instant MessageVisit davef139's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AGO:
I'll be there getting cards signed. Anyone who can't make it that wants some signed pm and we can work out the details.

Is there a listing of artists that will be attending specifically ones who have done MTG art?

Just checked into the Hyatt...finally made it, quite a bt of construction.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League