Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  For Those who are looking for cards. (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   For Those who are looking for cards.
Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 21, 2010 06:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Well, since i am more or less permanently in hong kong, i might as well try one of these, if anyone is ever looking for cards in any edition, i can at most point locate sellers for almost all cards, so pm me with what ever list of cards you want and our budget, payment must be done upfront for many reasons i will need the upfront payment to pay for the cards first before i can deliver, so whether or not you trust me is up to you, i can locate anything from common to mythic rares, give me 1 week give or take 3-4 days, and i will be able to locate a seller(of course there are some cases the cards may be too rare for anyone to sell then don't blame me if i can't find them).

For Additional Information just pm me.

P.S. payment upfront is when i locate the cards not when you send me a list.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Nunuhaza on June 21, 2010]

stacker
posted June 21, 2010 06:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stacker Click Here to Email stacker Send a private message to stacker Click to send stacker an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stacker's Have/Want ListView stacker's Have/Want List
no one is sending money first to some guy in hong kong with 0 references

wayne
posted June 21, 2010 07:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by stacker:
no one is sending money first to some guy in hong kong with 0 references

no one is sending money first to any guy with 0 references.

CoupDeGrace
posted June 21, 2010 07:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
U are prepared to send 1st !

corsarionegro
posted June 21, 2010 07:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for corsarionegro Click Here to Email corsarionegro Send a private message to corsarionegro Click to send corsarionegro an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Wow, you can find cards in hong kong, that is much better and safer than motl, sure! take my money please!

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 21, 2010 07:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
well, i don't mind dealing in commons and uncommons but anything from rare to mythic i'm gonna ask for payment first no way in hell i would be able to collect them without something on hand.

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 21, 2010 07:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
oh yea one more thing hong kong dollars only thx can't really collect any foreign currency anyways, that or i was mostly aiming on local deals small chance that's gonna happen but worth a try anyways.

CoupDeGrace
posted June 21, 2010 08:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If u have couple of Chi Portal cards, i might consider to make the payment 1st.

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 22, 2010 05:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
mind naming the cards first?

-PoX-
posted June 22, 2010 06:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for -PoX- Click Here to Email -PoX- Send a private message to -PoX- Click to send -PoX- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd like a foil beta sinkhole to complete my playset.
Do you accept dubloons as curreny?

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 22, 2010 06:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i could accept any currency as long as i can figure out the exchange rate so your going to have to give me a day or 2 before i can find out got work tomorrow.

and beta doesn't have foils.

unless u can tell me the exchange rate, and for alpha and beta cards ur better off looking on ebay truthfully speaking.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Nunuhaza on June 22, 2010]

stu55
posted June 22, 2010 06:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nunuhaza:

and beta doesn't have foils.

yes it does

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 22, 2010 06:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ok strike that there are foils so my bad but do you know the price for that card in foil man, it's not cheap even if i can find it for you and a full play set at that.

and i really don't know what dubloons is.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Nunuhaza on June 22, 2010]

stab107
posted June 22, 2010 06:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
...lol?

wayne
posted June 22, 2010 06:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by -PoX-:
I'd like a foil beta sinkhole to complete my playset.
Do you accept dubloons as curreny?

I've been hoarding those, Dubloonia has been earmarked for strong economy growth.

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 22, 2010 06:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
okok i kinda know what dubloons is just not sure which one he's talking about.

-PoX-
posted June 22, 2010 07:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for -PoX- Click Here to Email -PoX- Send a private message to -PoX- Click to send -PoX- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Well anyone who can't even locate a measly foil beta sinkhole doesn't deserve any of my dubloons or gemeralds.

corsarionegro
posted June 22, 2010 08:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for corsarionegro Click Here to Email corsarionegro Send a private message to corsarionegro Click to send corsarionegro an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Can we pay with Disney Dollars?, what is the exchange rate for those there?

I have like 5k, looking to get some hymn to tourachs.

LMK, I do not expect to get less than ALL the Hymn to tourachs in Hong Kong and near locations for 5k! (Disney Dollars)

stu55
posted June 22, 2010 08:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I want you to tell me, as a potential customer, why I would send first to you when according to the rules of the forum that you have posted on, the fact that I have exactly 354 more refs than you means that you would send first to me.

Skwirlnutz
posted June 22, 2010 08:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skwirlnutz Click Here to Email Skwirlnutz Send a private message to Skwirlnutz Click to send Skwirlnutz an Instant MessageVisit Skwirlnutz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or SaleView Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or Sale
I lol'd.

coinmagic45
posted June 22, 2010 08:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coinmagic45 Click Here to Email coinmagic45 Send a private message to coinmagic45 Click to send coinmagic45 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coinmagic45's Trade Auction or SaleView coinmagic45's Trade Auction or Sale
Since when did MOTL start getting random ripoff schemes like craigslist? I mean, I know there are plenty of rippers on here over the years, but this description is straight out of a craigslist car sale ad...

Blackborder.com Grading Guide

Nunuhaza
Banned
posted June 22, 2010 08:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nunuhaza Click Here to Email Nunuhaza Send a private message to Nunuhaza Click to send Nunuhaza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
speaking of which though i didn't say i can't find it in which case i know someone with 1, but finding someone with 2 would be a needle in a haystack mate, and dubloons or not disney points is completely out of the question, secondly anything beyond 50 HKD i just won't send first expecially with magic cards, since almost anything i sell or trade here that's over 50 is usually 200+, and the thing about craiglist not sure if that was meant for me or not, but i really have no idea which of which your talking about since i really don't go to craiglist even if i have heard of it, the reason why i am here is cos ebay just screws up whenever i log in it gives me the chinese version and i can't bloody damn well read chinese, so if your not local too bad.

OGB
posted June 22, 2010 09:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for OGB Click Here to Email OGB Send a private message to OGB Click to send OGB an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Over/under on how many sales this guy makes on MOTL: 0.5

Any takers?

I3Iood
posted June 22, 2010 10:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
2 units on under. no way is anyone that stupid......

junichi
posted June 22, 2010 10:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
This guy is too dumb to be a ripper.

"lol you'll see when these go for 50 bucks a piece in a couple months, you're just jealous. !" - Marciano 315 03/17/2010

[Edited 1 times, lastly by junichi on June 22, 2010]

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League