Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  It's been a while! Selling a few big ticket items and expensive playsets.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   It's been a while! Selling a few big ticket items and expensive playsets.
PortlisX
Confirmed Refs: 400

posted May 30, 2014 01:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Need some cash, so I'm selling a few bigger items.

All your pretty typical rules apply, payment first, personal paypal or add fees, etc etc. I'm willing to ship however you want, but anything without tracking will require a waiver of liability.

I'm only interested in selling to the USA unless you pay ALL international shipping charges (which can be expensive, depending on how you want them shipped) and you accept ALL risk of lost/stolen mail, which will need to be in writing, regardless of shipping method.

My prices are pretty reasonable, so don't expect me to budge much if any, but feel free to offer if you'd like.

My prices all INCLUDE US shipping.

Scans available of anything you'd like.

The stuff:

4x Scars of Mirrodin complete sets with mythics. All cards NM or very close to it. All sets include tokens as well, even both variations of the wurm token. $600 shipped for all 4 sets, which is less than TCG low for just the singles worth selling individually.

1x Zendikar complete set with mythics. All cards NM. Includes tokens. Includes full set of full art lands (1 of each picture, 20 total) - $375 shipped, which again is lower than TCGplayer low for only singles worth selling.

1x Innistrad complete set with mythics. All cards NM and individually sleeved in penny sleeves. - $140 shipped

1x Sealed FTV realms - $105 shipped

4x Bitterblossom - all very lightly played to near mint - $135 shipped

4x Marsh Flats - all NM or really close to it - $120 shipped

4x Stoneforge Mystic - lightly played to very lightly played - $75 shipped

4x Ancient Tomb - 3 LP, 1 MP - $65 shipped

4x Glimpse the Unthinkable - 2 NM, 1 LP, 1 MP - $75 shipped

1x Unlimited Time Vault - Heavy play (sounds worse than it looks, just has normal heavy back wear) $250 shipped

1x Unlimited Time Vault - Heavy play (same as the other, sounds worse than it looks. Again, normal heavy back wear.) Also appears to have been lightly inked LONG ago on the back edges, but it's almost all faded. $240 shipped

1x Moat (English) - NM, beautiful looking card - $325 shipped

1x Candelabra of Tawnos - Heavy Play (normal heavy wear + a slightly bent upper left corner) - $180 shipped

1x Unlimited Volcanic Island - Heavy Play (normal heavy wear) - $230 shipped

1x Lion's Eye Diamond - very lightly played - $72 shipped

1x Polluted Delta - NM - $85 shipped

1x Flooded Strand - NM or very close to it - $70 shipped

[Edited 14 times, lastly by PortlisX on June 27, 2014]

ravidell
Confirmed Refs: 286

posted May 30, 2014 09:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ravidell Click Here to Email ravidell Send a private message to ravidell Click to send ravidell an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ravidell's Have/Want ListView ravidell's Have/Want List
is it possible to get a scan of the LoA?
thanks,
ravidell

Base13
Confirmed Refs: 67

posted May 30, 2014 09:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Base13 Click Here to Email Base13 Send a private message to Base13 Click to send Base13 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I may be interested in the Aresenal. Let me see what I have coming up expense wise. Will send a PM.

Copious
Confirmed Refs: 7

posted May 30, 2014 10:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Copious Click Here to Email Copious Send a private message to Copious Click to send Copious an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
PM inc.

PortlisX

posted May 31, 2014 10:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sounds good Base. Let me know.

Everything else except possibly the Natural Order playset is still available, so bump!

psyduck_dude12
Confirmed Refs: 143

posted May 31, 2014 12:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psyduck_dude12's Have/Want ListView psyduck_dude12's Have/Want List
Hi

Can I get a scan of the loa.

Thanks!

fomorian
Confirmed Refs: 51

posted May 31, 2014 10:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for fomorian Click Here to Email fomorian Send a private message to fomorian Click to send fomorian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi!

I can offer 1000$ shipped to Canada for this :

4x Lion Eyes Diamond 285
4x Marsh Flats 120
4x Stoneforge Mystic 75
1x Library of Alexandria 155
1x Volcanic Island 240
1x Polluted Delta 85
1x Flooded Strand 70
1x Sealed FTV Realms 105

LMK. If you don't like this offer, at least you get a free up!

Regards,

Yan Rivard

PortlisX

posted June 02, 2014 12:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump. Everything listed still available.

PortlisX

posted June 04, 2014 11:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
^

PortlisX

posted June 05, 2014 02:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

drex3739
Confirmed Refs: 60

posted June 07, 2014 07:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for drex3739 Click Here to Email drex3739 Send a private message to drex3739 Click to send drex3739 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can offer $95 shipped for:
4x Natural Order - All Visions - 3 very lightly played to near mint, 1 MP - $100 shipped

lmk,
Rob

PortlisX

posted June 11, 2014 12:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

PortlisX

posted June 19, 2014 05:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

VoiceOfTheMeek
Confirmed Refs: 7

posted July 28, 2014 02:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for VoiceOfTheMeek Click Here to Email VoiceOfTheMeek Send a private message to VoiceOfTheMeek Click to send VoiceOfTheMeek an Instant MessageVisit VoiceOfTheMeek's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View VoiceOfTheMeek's Have/Want ListView VoiceOfTheMeek's Have/Want List
im interested in the lion's eye diamond- could you send a scan to my email address? thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Ben

revenger
Confirmed Refs: 495

posted July 28, 2014 08:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Send a private message to revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
I can offer $136 on the Delta and the Strand.

Lmk via email if this is ok with you. Thanks!

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League