Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Legacy, Modern for Sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Legacy, Modern for Sale
Closet_Nerd
Confirmed Refs: 64

posted July 16, 2014 04:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Closet_Nerd Click Here to Email Closet_Nerd Send a private message to Closet_Nerd Click to send Closet_Nerd an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi!

RULES:

1.You pay first.

2.Only paypal. Only non-personal payment adds 4% to the total.

3.Minimum order size is $99

4.Free Shipping

5.PM only

6.Will usually ship within 3-5 business days.

Condition Guide: Cards are NM unless otherwise noted.

Payment is USD

foil

1x Dark Confidant MM 160$
1x Wooded Foothills Judge 110$
1x Sensei's Divining Top Jap 199$
1x Mountain UNH 29$
1x Bitterblossom Judge 40$
4x Lightning Bolt (Textless Player Rewards) 29$

non-foil

4x tarmogoyf 110$
4x Dark Confidant 65$
3x Arid Mesa 37$
2x Wooded Foothills 39$
4x Marsh Flats 37$
4x Verdant Catacombs 37$
3x Wasteland (1jap SP 100$, 2xKor SP 110$)
3x Polluted Delta 70$
4x Bloodstained Mire 30$
1x Misty Rainforest 65$
1x Flooded Strand 59$
3x Liliana of the Veil 57$

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Closet_Nerd on July 17, 2014]

Attora
Confirmed Refs: 3

posted July 16, 2014 05:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Attora Click Here to Email Attora Send a private message to Attora Click to send Attora an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello, what set and condition are the dark confidants, thanks!

jeanfg79
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted July 16, 2014 12:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jeanfg79 Click Here to Email jeanfg79 Send a private message to jeanfg79 Click to send jeanfg79 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi there.
I'm interested in your 3 polluted delta.

Closet_Nerd

posted July 17, 2014 02:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Closet_Nerd Click Here to Email Closet_Nerd Send a private message to Closet_Nerd Click to send Closet_Nerd an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump updated!

Closet_Nerd

posted July 18, 2014 04:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Closet_Nerd Click Here to Email Closet_Nerd Send a private message to Closet_Nerd Click to send Closet_Nerd an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump!

Mruthyu
Confirmed Refs: 121

posted July 18, 2014 11:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mruthyu Click Here to Email Mruthyu Send a private message to Mruthyu Click to send Mruthyu an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Goyf pic goes to your Confidants

psyduck_dude12
Confirmed Refs: 143

posted July 18, 2014 11:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psyduck_dude12's Have/Want ListView psyduck_dude12's Have/Want List
Hi

I can take the tarmogoyfs and bitterblossom provided

1) They are nm (I can't tell on the bitterblossom picture and tarmogoyf picture isn't liked to tarmogoyfs)

2) You send first (I realize you have 60 reference but none of them are in the last 10 years so I would prefer you send first). I can pay on delivery (I can even toss in a few dollars for expedited shipping if you need the money quickly)

let me know!

Richardo
Confirmed Refs: 144

posted July 18, 2014 12:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Richardo Click Here to Email Richardo Send a private message to Richardo Click to send Richardo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Richardo's Have/Want ListView Richardo's Have/Want List
Hello, what is thecondition of the 4x Dark Confidant?

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 506

posted July 22, 2014 05:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
Can I get scans of the Goyfs? Thanks.

Ty247
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted July 24, 2014 08:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ty247 Click Here to Email Ty247 Send a private message to Ty247 Click to send Ty247 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Interested in the Tarmogoyf's, can you give scans?

revenger
Confirmed Refs: 495

posted July 28, 2014 08:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Send a private message to revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
Interested in:

1x Polluted Delta
1x Flooded Strand

email if interested and you are willing to change sending policy (I don't pay first, I don't send first with 490+ refs here)

Thanks!

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

shiqin
Confirmed Refs: 243

posted July 30, 2014 11:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for shiqin Click Here to Email shiqin Send a private message to shiqin Click to send shiqin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View shiqin's Have/Want ListView shiqin's Have/Want List
Hi there, I can get the following if you don't mind sending 1st
foil
1x Sensei's Divining Top Jap 199$
non-foil
4x tarmogoyf 110$

Let me know thanks!

ruthless
Confirmed Refs: 108

posted July 30, 2014 12:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
Does anyone have got cards from him yet, since i bought some stuff and no reply since then so far

ywizez
Confirmed Refs: 21

posted July 30, 2014 12:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ywizez Send a private message to ywizez Click to send ywizez an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Same. What did you get? I paid for the goyfs and I still don't have a DC#, about to open a BTA.

g3rman1a
Confirmed Refs: 17

posted July 30, 2014 01:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for g3rman1a Click Here to Email g3rman1a Send a private message to g3rman1a Click to send g3rman1a an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View g3rman1a's Have/Want ListView g3rman1a's Have/Want List
Same situation here. Now that I see other people with the same issue, going to open a post on the BTA forum later tonight.

ywizez
Confirmed Refs: 21

posted July 30, 2014 01:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ywizez Send a private message to ywizez Click to send ywizez an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sigh. That's over $400 down the drain.

EDIT: Posted a BTA, please input your information.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by ywizez on July 30, 2014]

wchsdrummerboy06
Confirmed Refs: 282

posted July 30, 2014 01:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wchsdrummerboy06 Click Here to Email wchsdrummerboy06 Send a private message to wchsdrummerboy06 Click to send wchsdrummerboy06 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wchsdrummerboy06's Trade Auction or SaleView wchsdrummerboy06's Trade Auction or Sale
Let this be a lesson to you all to LOOK AT PEOPLES REFERENCES. Classic case of someone hacking an old account with a good number of refs that people will be comfortable sending first. All this guys refs are from 02-03.

hellolukemoto
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted July 30, 2014 06:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hellolukemoto Click Here to Email hellolukemoto Send a private message to hellolukemoto Click to send hellolukemoto an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hellolukemoto's Have/Want ListView hellolukemoto's Have/Want List
Hi
I will take
1x tarmogoyf
[f]1x Bitterblossom Judge /f]
please l met me know
Thanks

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League