Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  ugin promo

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ugin promo
Ace9573645
posted January 17, 2015 04:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ace9573645 Click Here to Email Ace9573645 Send a private message to Ace9573645 Click to send Ace9573645 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
Got an ugin promo last night from the ugin prize pack. I know the general rule of thumb is flip new stuff right away but do you guys think scarcity of this will keep the price up long term?

Ovinomancer
posted January 17, 2015 06:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd sell immediately. There's going to be a ton of them out there

Demilio
posted January 17, 2015 09:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Ovinomancer:

I'm not so sure about there being a ton.

shwin
posted January 17, 2015 03:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for shwin Click Here to Email shwin Send a private message to shwin Click to send shwin an Instant MessageVisit shwin's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ovinomancer:

how much $$ you have sold them ?

Ovinomancer
posted January 18, 2015 01:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
They hit ebay immediately and there's no shortage of them. Early ones sold at 100...and they're 75 and dropping

sm4llz
posted January 19, 2015 10:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sm4llz Click Here to Email sm4llz Send a private message to sm4llz Click to send sm4llz an Instant MessageVisit sm4llz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll pay you $65 shipped for it. msg me if interested.

thanks!

iccarus
posted January 19, 2015 11:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sm4llz:
I'll pay you $65 shipped for it. msg me if interested.

thanks!

You should review the rules of this forum. #6 in particular.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

Lord Crovax
posted January 19, 2015 02:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I think it's less that they are super common and more that those who opened just want a quick buck and started undercutting each other.

Aznopium
posted January 20, 2015 07:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
flip for sure

too bad the alt art ones aint foil (well at least what i see in ebay)

Ace9573645
posted January 20, 2015 08:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ace9573645 Click Here to Email Ace9573645 Send a private message to Ace9573645 Click to send Ace9573645 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth demand seems strong as mine just sold on tcgplayer at 110.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League