Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Gaea's Cradle

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Gaea's Cradle
Hammer333
posted January 20, 2015 07:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hammer333 Click Here to Email Hammer333 Send a private message to Hammer333 Click to send Hammer333 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hammer333's Have/Want ListView Hammer333's Have/Want List
I'm currently in the process of building an Elves Legacy deck and Gaea's cradle is so darn pricey. I'm kinda hoping I can find some beat(still sleeve playable) ones. What do you guys think is a fair price to offer if I find them? Hoping maybe to find a play set from one seller that just wants to unload them. Do you think $400 is reasonable or to far fetched? Any input or guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks.

mini1337s
posted January 20, 2015 08:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mini1337s Click Here to Email mini1337s Send a private message to mini1337s Click to send mini1337s an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
$400 doesn't seem unreasonable for sleeve playable cradles. That said, it's not something you are likely to find as a set; you will probably need to find each cradle individually as few people will be selling a totally beat set.
start a thread and offer $100 each on sleeve playable. You should be able to acquire them over time.

LandDestroyer
posted January 20, 2015 09:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mini1337s:
$400 doesn't seem unreasonable for sleeve playable cradles. That said, it's not something you are likely to find as a set; you will probably need to find each cradle individually as few people will be selling a totally beat set.
start a thread and offer $100 each on sleeve playable. You should be able to acquire them over time.

this.
i've seen some foreign ones go for $100 or a little less. to find them near $100 each you'll likely have to hunt them down individually as good deals come up. good luck!

Tha Gunslinga
posted January 20, 2015 06:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
$400 for a set of Cradles isn't impossible but will not be too easy, for sure.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League