Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Beta Duals vs fbb duals

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Beta Duals vs fbb duals
PaRtIzAn
posted April 10, 2013 02:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PaRtIzAn Click Here to Email PaRtIzAn Send a private message to PaRtIzAn Click to send PaRtIzAn an Instant MessageVisit PaRtIzAn's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hi there

it's been a long time since my last post here working and stuff... because of that, i'm thinking of getting rid of my 40x A/B duals and my bb p9 to get 40x fbb duals and a wb p9.

so my question is: how much should i expect to get?

my duals are an average EX+ condition (i would say nm, but a very strict grader would probably say ex+), many of them alpha (for sure i have all the blue ones -not volcanic, ofc- and probably some of the others), 4x seas double signed and altered; the same for the p9, and i'd like to get cards in similar condition

because of the size of the deal i'd go on with some dealer, i don't have time to move all the single pieces, so, that said, how much more or less i could get?

torien11
posted April 10, 2013 04:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for torien11 Click Here to Email torien11 Send a private message to torien11 Click to send torien11 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View torien11's Have/Want ListView torien11's Have/Want List
sorry, did you say you have 4x a/b seas ALTERED ??

Vermilion
posted April 10, 2013 05:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vermilion Click Here to Email Vermilion Send a private message to Vermilion Click to send Vermilion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anything signed and altered will more then likely hurt the value and without knowing exactly is Alpha and Beta the prices can be way off. As far as alterations they are tough to move and most people want unsigned and unaltered A/B duals and power.

PaRtIzAn
posted April 10, 2013 05:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PaRtIzAn Click Here to Email PaRtIzAn Send a private message to PaRtIzAn Click to send PaRtIzAn an Instant MessageVisit PaRtIzAn's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
yes... not so rare, as i know. nowadays alexander' signature and alterations are pretty much everywhere. anyway, i'd have kept them clean, but since they were already signed by garfield...

@vermilion: i know, i just need i rough value, or a min-max if you prefer... i already have an "offer", i just wanted to know if it way off or pretty fair

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PaRtIzAn on April 10, 2013]

Vermilion
posted April 10, 2013 06:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vermilion Click Here to Email Vermilion Send a private message to Vermilion Click to send Vermilion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If piece are altered the following prices do not apply.

NM prices

Alpha:
Recall: $1200-$1400
Lotus: $4k
Mox Emerald: $900
Mox Jet: $1000-$1200
Mox Pearl: $900
Mox Ruby: $950
Mox Sapphire: $1500-$1800
Time Walk: $1200
Timetwister: $650

Beta:
Recall: $1100-$1200
Lotus: $3200-$3500
Mox Emerald: $700
Mox Jet: $800-$1000
Mox Pearl: $700
Mox Ruby: $750
Mox Sapphire: $1200-$1400
Time Walk: $1000
Timetwister: $450

Alpha:
Badlands: $500
Bayou: $700
Plat: $500
Savannah: $700
Scrubland: $500
Taiga: $650-$700
Tropical Island: $1000
Tundra: $1000
Underground Sea: $2200-$2500

Beta
Badlands: $400
Bayou: $500
Plat: $400
Savannah: $500
Scrubland: $350-$400
Taiga: $500
Tropical Island: $800
Tundra: $800
Underground Sea: $1200-$1400
Volcanic Island: $1000

This is just a general idea of what they should be worth please do not take these as prices you can get for the cards you're trying to part with. You can also look to see what recent completed listings have sold for if your cards are truly NM they may be worth more.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Vermilion on April 10, 2013]

sdematt
posted April 10, 2013 03:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sdematt Click Here to Email sdematt Send a private message to sdematt Click to send sdematt an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I agree with Vermilion, pretty much. I'd put Beta Taigas a tad lower, but otherwise, ballpark is good.

Few deals are going to have enough to take all of this from you. You could try on here, but it's really your call.

-Matt

PaRtIzAn
posted April 10, 2013 11:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PaRtIzAn Click Here to Email PaRtIzAn Send a private message to PaRtIzAn Click to send PaRtIzAn an Instant MessageVisit PaRtIzAn's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ok, so considering just beta prices because of the dealer gain and stuff, i should have something like 10k on the p9 and something like 26k on the duals... considering 5k the wb p9 and, dunno, 6k the 40x fbb (i counted an average 150$ each, am i off? i'm not really into actual price, expecially in usd) i should get something like 25k cash?

Vermilion
posted April 11, 2013 04:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vermilion Click Here to Email Vermilion Send a private message to Vermilion Click to send Vermilion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaRtIzAn:
ok, so considering just beta prices because of the dealer gain and stuff, i should have something like 10k on the p9 and something like 26k on the duals... considering 5k the wb p9 and, dunno, 6k the 40x fbb (i counted an average 150$ each, am i off? i'm not really into actual price, expecially in usd) i should get something like 25k cash?

The FBB duals will be more then 6k.

The Seas alone are $400+ each I believe. The other blue cards will be $300ish each so you're talking right there $5200. The other cards will be anywhere from $150-$250 each. So average of $200 per that's another $4800 so $10k total on the FBB's in NM.

morphilou
posted April 11, 2013 10:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for morphilou Click Here to Email morphilou Send a private message to morphilou Click to send morphilou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View morphilou's Have/Want ListView morphilou's Have/Want List
quote:

6000$ = 4600_4700 euros
even in france it is impossible to find
for really nmt ==> sea 300 euros , trop volca tundra 200 , taiga bayou 150 euros , savannah badland plateau 125 => 6800 euors = 8700$ and it is the mini price

trader31
posted April 11, 2013 10:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for trader31 Click Here to Email trader31 Send a private message to trader31 Click to send trader31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View trader31's Have/Want ListView trader31's Have/Want List
quote:
hi there

it's been a long time since my last post here working and stuff... because of that, i'm thinking of getting rid of my 40x A/B duals and my bb p9 to get 40x fbb duals and a wb p9.

my duals are an average EX+ condition (i would say nm, but a very strict grader would probably say ex+), many of them alpha (for sure i have all the blue ones -not volcanic, ofc- and probably some of the others), 4x seas double signed and altered; the same for the p9, and i'd like to get cards in similar condition

because of the size of the deal i'd go on with some dealer, i don't have time to move all the single pieces, so, that said, how much more or less i could get?

pugowar
posted April 12, 2013 02:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for pugowar Click Here to Email pugowar Send a private message to pugowar Click to send pugowar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pugowar's Have/Want ListView pugowar's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by trader31:

quote:
hi there

+1

trader31
posted April 12, 2013 03:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for trader31 Click Here to Email trader31 Send a private message to trader31 Click to send trader31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View trader31's Have/Want ListView trader31's Have/Want List
Sorry make a mistake. That what I want to say is.

Really NM German FBB Underground Seas has a value from about 500$. I sold easilly two playset for this price. So 2000$.

Playset NM Tropical Islands 1400$.1250$ for Tundras and 1150$ for Volcanic Islands.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League