Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Shock Land sell prices?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Shock Land sell prices?
psilence6k
posted September 01, 2011 05:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psilence6k Click Here to Email psilence6k Send a private message to psilence6k Click to send psilence6k an Instant MessageVisit psilence6k's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello MOTL!

Looking to confirm a few sell prices for shocklands, any help would be appreciated!

Sacred Foundry - $16
Temple Garden - $18
Overgrown Tomb - $18
Hallowed Fountain - $26
Godless Shrine - $17
Watery Grave - $18
Breeding Pool - $26

If anyone could pls confirm these prices or offer alternate pricing that would be great!

Thank you,
Carl

Don't Train My Orgg

98ViperGTS
posted September 01, 2011 06:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by psilence6k:
Hello MOTL!

Looking to confirm a few sell prices for shocklands, any help would be appreciated!

Sacred Foundry - $16 --> $18
Temple Garden - $18 --> $20
Overgrown Tomb - $18 --> $20
Hallowed Fountain - $26 --> $28
Godless Shrine - $17 --> $18
Watery Grave - $18 --> $25
Breeding Pool - $26 --> $30

If anyone could pls confirm these prices or offer alternate pricing that would be great!

Thank you,
Carl

Don't Train My Orgg

That's what I think.

Cheers,

~Brad

MasterWolf
posted September 01, 2011 06:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MasterWolf Click Here to Email MasterWolf Send a private message to MasterWolf Click to send MasterWolf an Instant MessageVisit MasterWolf's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MasterWolf's Have/Want ListView MasterWolf's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by psilence6k:
Hello MOTL!

Sacred Foundry - $16
Temple Garden - $18
Overgrown Tomb - $18
Hallowed Fountain - $26
Godless Shrine - $17
Watery Grave - $18
Breeding Pool - $26

Thank you,
Carl

Don't Train My Orgg

You will sell quickly at these prices. And I expect you will still sell well at Viper's prices, or even $1-2 higher. I wouldn't sell my Fountains less than $30.

Bagbokk
posted September 01, 2011 09:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
IIRC, there's like a million people selling shocks at Viper's prices (or close) here that never sell. At most there's like, one or two people (baldr7 comes to mind) that picks all of them up, which means if he decides to stop buying them they stop selling too.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Bagbokk on September 01, 2011]

baldr7
posted September 01, 2011 02:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bagbokk:
IIRC, there's like a million people selling shocks at Viper's prices (or close) here that never sell. At most there's like, one or two people (baldr7 comes to mind) that picks all of them up, which means if he decides to stop buying them they stop selling too.

That's me! To the OP: pm or email me if you're looking for someone to take all of those shocks off your hands at once

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League