Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Signed cards, homelands? Hungry Mist?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Signed cards, homelands? Hungry Mist?
joz
Banned
posted June 05, 2011 05:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for joz Click Here to Email joz Send a private message to joz Click to send joz an Instant MessageVisit joz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
duno what her signature looks like, so, MOTL, whats the verdict? trash or sell?

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/133/photo0561j.jpg

Gunslinga - If I thought it would help, and if I could, I would.

ermabwed
posted June 05, 2011 06:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ermabwed Click Here to Email ermabwed Send a private message to ermabwed Click to send ermabwed an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ermabwed's Have/Want ListView ermabwed's Have/Want List
Signature looks real, but probably still trash.

Eye for an Eye $3
Millstone $6
Sorceress Queen $4
bulk rares $.50 uncommons $.05 commons $.01
Ask about money rares

Our_Benefactors
posted June 05, 2011 08:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Our_Benefactors Click Here to Email Our_Benefactors Send a private message to Our_Benefactors Click to send Our_Benefactors an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
That card is broken good in Legacy. I'd hold on to it for a few weeks and see if the price increases.

joz
Banned
posted June 05, 2011 10:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for joz Click Here to Email joz Send a private message to joz Click to send joz an Instant MessageVisit joz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Our_Benefactors:
That card is broken good in Legacy. I'd hold on to it for a few weeks and see if the price increases.

Yes, because there is no sarcasm in your post...

Gunslinga - If I thought it would help, and if I could, I would.

HandicapParking
posted June 05, 2011 10:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for HandicapParking Click Here to Email HandicapParking Send a private message to HandicapParking Click to send HandicapParking an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes he meant trash. $0 unless you find that one guy who is willing to give you $3-4 in LGS trade (like an Argentum Armor or Tempered Steel) for it because he collects them or something.

quote:
Originally posted by joz:
Yes, because there is no sarcasm in your post...

Hermann -ICE-
posted June 05, 2011 11:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hermann -ICE- Click Here to Email Hermann -ICE- Send a private message to Hermann -ICE- Click to send Hermann -ICE- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
That is indeed her old signature, but she's using a more stylish one today (I for one like this one better). Too bad they're not both English, I'm actually missing those from my collection :/

Markers
posted June 06, 2011 02:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermann -ICE-:
That is indeed her old signature, but she's using a more stylish one today (I for one like this one better). Too bad they're not both English, I'm actually missing those from my collection :/

I can check my database if I have a spare one in my collection if you like. Which one do you need?

Total signed cards: 24'461

my stuff

Nyarlathotep333
posted June 06, 2011 11:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nyarlathotep333 Click Here to Email Nyarlathotep333 Send a private message to Nyarlathotep333 Click to send Nyarlathotep333 an Instant MessageVisit Nyarlathotep333's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Personally, I would probably put it at no more than $1 for both if I were trading/buying it. I like getting my signatures directly from the artists themselves though, so I tend not to value getting signed cards in trades very highly.

There may be other collectors like HandicapParking suggests who may offer you a bit more though, so it may worth listing these on your tradelist just because. An extra line of text in your post doesn't cost you anything and you may get lucky enough to find someone who really wants these in trade.

I've got some of Heather Hudson's stuff that I had signed back around 1998-1999 so I'm assuming that I have her older style signature (looks similar to the Hungry Mists pictured), but I'm wondering if anyone could post a scan/pic of her newer signature if possible?

Refs: http://refs.magictraders.com/Nyarlathotep333.html

helpmehelpyou
posted June 06, 2011 12:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for helpmehelpyou Click Here to Email helpmehelpyou Send a private message to helpmehelpyou Click to send helpmehelpyou an Instant MessageVisit helpmehelpyou's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View helpmehelpyou's Have/Want ListView helpmehelpyou's Have/Want List
is her sig rare or something?
i have a foil cloudstone curio she signed and altered for me around the time that card came out

Markers
posted June 06, 2011 01:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpmehelpyou:
is her sig rare or something?
i have a foil cloudstone curio she signed and altered for me around the time that card came out

she doesn't sign via mail anymore and doesn't attend big tourneys...but did both in the past.

Not really a premium (we're not talking about Dany Orizio levels)...

Total signed cards: 24'862

my stuff

KandyKid
posted June 06, 2011 09:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KandyKid Click Here to Email KandyKid Send a private message to KandyKid Click to send KandyKid an Instant MessageVisit KandyKid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View KandyKid's Trade Auction or SaleView KandyKid's Trade Auction or Sale
There are a few people on this site that collect older sigs, meaning there are a few others trolling around that do the same. 2-5$ if you sit on it.

EDIT: Spelling is the right play x2.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by KandyKid on June 06, 2011]

oneofchaos
posted June 06, 2011 09:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Our_Benefactors:

Mono green aggro is poised for a comeback.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League