Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Korean null rod & jap foil counterspell

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Korean null rod & jap foil counterspell
spellpierce
posted June 03, 2011 10:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for spellpierce Click Here to Email spellpierce Send a private message to spellpierce Click to send spellpierce an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
As per topic, counterspell is from mm

spellpierce
posted June 06, 2011 04:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for spellpierce Click Here to Email spellpierce Send a private message to spellpierce Click to send spellpierce an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
anyone?

caquaa
posted June 06, 2011 02:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
I've picked up quite a few of the counterspells in the $15-20 range (to hoard of course), but you'll see people asking as much as $40 on them.

Trag3dy
posted June 06, 2011 03:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Null Rod = $60

spellpierce
posted June 06, 2011 07:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for spellpierce Click Here to Email spellpierce Send a private message to spellpierce Click to send spellpierce an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thx. Looks like I made a bad trade on the counterspell, Valuing them at $34 during the trade cause I really wanted it for edh. lol. Thx so much guys.

MoxMonkey
posted June 06, 2011 09:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MoxMonkey Click Here to Email MoxMonkey Send a private message to MoxMonkey Click to send MoxMonkey an Instant MessageVisit MoxMonkey's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MoxMonkey's Have/Want ListView MoxMonkey's Have/Want List
I got rid of a korean null rod for $75.

caquaa
posted June 06, 2011 10:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by spellpierce:
Thx. Looks like I made a bad trade on the counterspell, Valuing them at $34 during the trade cause I really wanted it for edh. lol. Thx so much guys.

its not terrible. I collect them, and I want more of them, but I try to keep what I spend on them reasonable. There are quite a few ebay BIN auctions in the $35-40 range that go unsold quite often.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League