Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Thanks for all the trades

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Thanks for all the trades
Dragon_Summoner
posted October 03, 2014 03:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon_Summoner Send a private message to Dragon_Summoner Click to send Dragon_Summoner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to put this out here as I know accounts can be stolen. Over my time with MOTL I have dealt with quite a few people here. And since my time is over in magic and MOTL, I wanted to drop by and say thanks to all the other traders out there. I had a blast with Magic, doing this online trading, and playing of the game. Talking with Nderdog, Jaz, and Slinga. I hope you all continue to work this site, and I hope for MOTL to continue way into the future. Thanks again to all who make this website possible. I wish you guys the best of good buys or trades.

Dragon Summoner

Jazaray
posted October 05, 2014 07:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Why are you leaving?

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Those who refer to me as "he" WILL be smacked. ;)

Dragon_Summoner
posted October 09, 2014 01:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon_Summoner Send a private message to Dragon_Summoner Click to send Dragon_Summoner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I am out of magic entirely, all I have left is my collection of dragons and a few cards(no more then 3 dollar cards) that I held dear through the years. Its come to a point that I finally outgrew playing it, friends left it, and magic moved on while my collection stayed the same. Other then that I have found more interesting ways to spend my time, and have grown to be a different type of nerd. A nature nerd. Geocaching, hiking, and kayaking take up most of my time now. Like I said Jaz, thanks for being there. It was fun trading on here.

Jazaray
posted October 14, 2014 08:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon_Summoner:
I am out of magic entirely, all I have left is my collection of dragons and a few cards(no more then 3 dollar cards) that I held dear through the years. Its come to a point that I finally outgrew playing it, friends left it, and magic moved on while my collection stayed the same. Other then that I have found more interesting ways to spend my time, and have grown to be a different type of nerd. A nature nerd. Geocaching, hiking, and kayaking take up most of my time now. Like I said Jaz, thanks for being there. It was fun trading on here.

I understand, I don't play Magic much anymore myself, only the Pre-releases. And I never was much of a trader. However, you don't have to play Magic to continue to be a member here!

Come back and visit us, when you feel the need. I'll miss ya!

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Those who refer to me as "he" WILL be smacked. ;)

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League