Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Receiving Damaged Cards via Ebay

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Receiving Damaged Cards via Ebay
Lemonjuice
posted November 04, 2014 02:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lemonjuice Click Here to Email Lemonjuice Send a private message to Lemonjuice Click to send Lemonjuice an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Lemonjuice's Have/Want ListView Lemonjuice's Have/Want List
Hi

I recently received my first damaged card from Ebay.

It was from an auction listed with "no return" policy, but the photo clearly showed no damage.

It looks like USPS might have put something heavy on it that bent the top loader causing the card to now have a slight bend.

Think I have any recourse? Anyone had to deal with a similar situation?

MTGDennis
posted November 04, 2014 02:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGDennis Click Here to Email MTGDennis Send a private message to MTGDennis Click to send MTGDennis an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MTGDennis's Have/Want ListView MTGDennis's Have/Want List
getting an item that is not as described is a case in itseff, and one that you will win with pictures proving the damage, he will have to replace it, or refund it. its his fault for not protecting the card well enough.

Lemonjuice
posted November 05, 2014 04:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lemonjuice Click Here to Email Lemonjuice Send a private message to Lemonjuice Click to send Lemonjuice an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Lemonjuice's Have/Want ListView Lemonjuice's Have/Want List
Ty

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League