Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  USPS track & trace

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   USPS track & trace
keywacat
posted December 16, 2013 12:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for keywacat Click Here to Email keywacat Send a private message to keywacat Click to send keywacat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View keywacat's Have/Want ListView keywacat's Have/Want List
Is anyone else having problems with USPS track & trace? Three weeks ago I sent two packages from Czechia to the states and all USPS tells me is that Ceska posta prepared them for the handover.

bucknutty
posted December 16, 2013 07:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bucknutty Send a private message to bucknutty Click to send bucknutty an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bucknutty's Have/Want ListView bucknutty's Have/Want List
Its the holiday season, tracking packages is almost useless unless it says *DELIVERED*....and even then it can be off, lol. I had a package arrive at my place Saturday that showed up as delivered on their tracking systems on Wednsday.

I have also had cards I purchased get "held up" in customs over seas for a month and then just show up one day after you gave up hope of ever getting them.

chaos021
posted December 17, 2013 01:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bucknutty:
Its the holiday season, tracking packages is almost useless unless it says *DELIVERED*....and even then it can be off, lol. I had a package arrive at my place Saturday that showed up as delivered on their tracking systems on Wednsday.

+1

The tracking on three packages that I've sent since Dec 7 haven't been updated regularly or at all in some cases.

My Sale Thread

[Edited 1 times, lastly by chaos021 on December 17, 2013]

slurpee
posted December 17, 2013 03:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for slurpee Click Here to Email slurpee Send a private message to slurpee Click to send slurpee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View slurpee's Trade Auction or SaleView slurpee's Trade Auction or Sale
you will get varied responses here, people with USPS will tell this doesn't happen. I and others will say this happens all the time....

JayC
posted December 19, 2013 12:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
USPS seems behind right now with the holidays and such at many levels.

First, I've had multiple packages not meeting their guaranteed delivery dates in the past 10 days. A costly issue for them with the money back guarantee.

Second, I've had false messages via the website, i.e. "delivered" messages in green for packages that were still en route and I don't have, even today.

Third, delivery drivers bringing me mail at 6:30+ p.m. which is something I typically only expect to see from UPS / FedEx drivers in past experiences.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League