Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Problem with my Account

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Problem with my Account
bradyoo
posted September 23, 2012 10:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bradyoo Click Here to Email bradyoo Send a private message to bradyoo Click to send bradyoo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bradyoo's Have/Want ListView bradyoo's Have/Want List
So it seems like motl forum is having a lot of problems dealing with my account after I have changed my password. (I think it has to do with the fact that my password has an open quote in it and the forum is not capable of dealing with them.)

But some of the things I notice are:

1. I can't modify my profile anymore. Everytime I try to do so, I get the message:

Sorry, but you seem to be trying to hack into someone else's profile. You can not edit someone's profile without knowing their password.

2. It lets me login to my private messages but everytime I succesfully login, instead of taking me to the private messages page, I get back to the login page.

Does anybody know what could be causing this?

[Edited 2 times, lastly by bradyoo on September 23, 2012]

bradyoo
posted September 23, 2012 10:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bradyoo Click Here to Email bradyoo Send a private message to bradyoo Click to send bradyoo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bradyoo's Have/Want ListView bradyoo's Have/Want List
Problem solved. Thanks Mozzie for helping me out.

To make long story short. Do not ever use "double quote" in your password. Or you will have to jump through hoops with firebug to fix the broken html it will generate.

Jazaray
posted September 24, 2012 02:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I helped too! Telling you that I couldn't do anything.

QAPC!

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League