Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Jen Cheng singlehandedly disproves the theory of evolution!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Jen Cheng singlehandedly disproves the theory of evolution!
Tha Gunslinga
posted May 06, 2015 07:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
Discuss. Feel free to keep joining and posting, idiot, because I can ban you just as fast.
paragondave
posted May 12, 2015 04:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
and makes the case for 30 year post birth abortion.

BanAwhiteguy
Banned
posted May 17, 2015 05:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for BanAwhiteguy Click Here to Email BanAwhiteguy Send a private message to BanAwhiteguy Click to send BanAwhiteguy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
and makes the case for 30 year post birth abortion.

ha ha ha I find this really amusing. You don't disprove the theory of evolution. But you can cure cancer.

aethertech
posted May 17, 2015 06:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aethertech's Have/Want ListView aethertech's Have/Want List
The absolute desperation must be kicking in for this sad little "man-child" of a scammer.

No, bro. I won't add you on Google+.

But thanks for making me take the time to block, and report your profile. You're going to get so far in life.....oh wait. No you're not.

You're going nowhere but back to yo' mama's house. Not even the dignified notion of your own bedroom, you've got a closet like Harry Potter - but its down in the basement. Is that how this story goes? You're just a sad and lonely little scammer troll? But that public information is already known.

DJSmurfy
posted May 17, 2015 09:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DJSmurfy Click Here to Email DJSmurfy Send a private message to DJSmurfy Click to send DJSmurfy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DJSmurfy's Have/Want ListView DJSmurfy's Have/Want List
Google+

loooooooooooool. Am I going to get a MySpace invite next?

Tha Gunslinga
posted May 18, 2015 06:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by BanAwhiteguy:
ha ha ha I find this really amusing. You don't disprove the theory of evolution. But you can cure cancer.

No Jen, I think you disprove the theory of evolution.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League