Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Dragons of Tarkir prerelease clans

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Dragons of Tarkir prerelease clans
A1phaMale
posted March 16, 2015 09:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A1phaMale Click Here to Email A1phaMale Send a private message to A1phaMale Click to send A1phaMale an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Curious to see which clan MOTLers will be picking for this weekends prerelease? I'm aiming for blue/white (Ojutai).

Pail42
posted March 16, 2015 09:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If I go it will be BR or RG since those are my favorite ally pairs. Smashing things with creatures is fun.

Hopefully Narset doesn't show up in the UW seeded packs or people will be picking it for value.

Tim05
posted March 16, 2015 12:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tim05 Click Here to Email Tim05 Send a private message to Tim05 Click to send Tim05 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tim05's Have/Want ListView Tim05's Have/Want List
Prerelease is THIS weekend?!?! ARG

ZooGambler
posted March 16, 2015 12:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ZooGambler Send a private message to ZooGambler Click to send ZooGambler an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ZooGambler's Have/Want ListView ZooGambler's Have/Want List
DROMOKA OR DIE

skizzikmonger
posted March 16, 2015 07:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Dromoka in one, Atarka in another

chaos021
posted March 16, 2015 08:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
I'm going with Dromoka and Ojutai. I think Dromoka and Kologhan are the strongest though.

My Sale Thread

A1phaMale
posted March 17, 2015 05:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A1phaMale Click Here to Email A1phaMale Send a private message to A1phaMale Click to send A1phaMale an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Oh crap, I thought there would have been some Khans packs too. I may want to rethink my clan...

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/dragons-tarkir-prerelease-primer-2015-03-16
(four Dragons of Tarkir, one Fate Reforged, and one special booster full of cards to help you play your colors)

nylarotep
posted March 18, 2015 09:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I went with RG, GW and UW were already sold out by the time I registered.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League