Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Four by Decktutor binder

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Four by Decktutor binder
Pita
posted December 30, 2014 08:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pita Click Here to Email Pita Send a private message to Pita Click to send Pita an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Pita's Have/Want ListView Pita's Have/Want List
Does anyone have this binder and would you recommend it?

I've heard some good things but can't seem to find someone in Canada that stocks it. Actually I can't seem to find anyone in the US that stocks it either.

Does anyone know where I can get one in North America?

Timmyhill
posted January 08, 2015 10:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Ive seen a few on eBay but they all ended over 85 dollars. Maybe when or if the drop under 40 I might grab one

psyduck_dude12
posted January 08, 2015 04:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i have two, and its ok overall. Its pretty sweet to see a playset of four but single sleeve (ultra pro pro mats) is a bit of a tight fit. Perfect fits are a bit better. I use them for my personal staple playsets of cards that I don't trade and use to play (when they aren't decked). It is big to carry around though and doesn't fit as nicely into a bag if your using it to trade and stuff.

they pop up from time to time on mass drop. They are quite nice binders compared to monster and they usually run about 75$ shipped for 2 binders on massdrop (just search massdrop four on google).

The keep getting brought back on massdrop so if your patient enough you should be able to snag them for under for 40 a piece in the US.

[Edited 3 times, lastly by psyduck_dude12 on January 08, 2015]

Pita
posted January 08, 2015 07:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pita Click Here to Email Pita Send a private message to Pita Click to send Pita an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Pita's Have/Want ListView Pita's Have/Want List
I currently use the Ultra Pro Premium Pro Binder. I like it but the plastic sheets scuff really easily. Can you comment if the Four binder sheets scuff easily as well?

psyduck_dude12
posted January 09, 2015 07:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
No scuffs yet but the quality seems similar to monster binders.

Nitelite
posted January 10, 2015 04:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nitelite Click Here to Email Nitelite Send a private message to Nitelite Click to send Nitelite an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm in the market for 1 or 2 of those binders as well. Not checked out that Massdrop site. I had never heard of it. Just picked up 12 packs of 100 Perfect Fits for $35 shipped. Not bad.

ryanghall
posted January 11, 2015 05:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryanghall Click Here to Email ryanghall Send a private message to ryanghall Click to send ryanghall an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryanghall's Have/Want ListView ryanghall's Have/Want List
What is the consensus best binder out there? I have Monster binders and they fall apart really easily. I hate the idea of the 4 across binders. I just want a simple binder that loads the cards in from the top instead of the side, doesn't fall apart and looks good. Any options?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League