Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  When you double sleeve cards...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   When you double sleeve cards...
anklbreka20
posted January 01, 2015 06:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for anklbreka20 Click Here to Email anklbreka20 Send a private message to anklbreka20 Click to send anklbreka20 an Instant MessageVisit anklbreka20's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What kind of sleeves do you prefer using on the outer sleeve? For play? For binders?

For me specifically, these are for cards going into a trade binders. I use KMC perfect fits for the first sleeve.

Thanks in advance.

SageShadows
posted January 01, 2015 06:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for SageShadows Click Here to Email SageShadows Send a private message to SageShadows Click to send SageShadows an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View SageShadows's Have/Want ListView SageShadows's Have/Want List
For play, I use Dragonshields. They fit very well with KMC Perfect Fits, but they do get dirty and pick up grime. They also feel very, VERY sturdy. KMC sleeves, ironically, I find to not fit as well with KMC Perfect Fits and have a worn out look much quicker, but are cleaner.

aethertech
posted January 01, 2015 07:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aethertech's Have/Want ListView aethertech's Have/Want List
I've never felt the need to double-sleeve my cards; but most individuals whom I've heard from use KMC perfect + dragon shield; or KMC perfect + kmc. UltraPro is...a dying breed in my area, and thankfully so.

marvinc023
posted January 01, 2015 10:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for marvinc023 Click Here to Email marvinc023 Send a private message to marvinc023 Click to send marvinc023 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
KMC Matte Black and KMC Perfect fits are amazing. Makes me ok playing with my high end foil cards.

dfitzg88
posted January 02, 2015 04:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dfitzg88 Click Here to Email dfitzg88 Send a private message to dfitzg88 Click to send dfitzg88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
kmc hyper matte black forever.

...although i just got 'Doge' sleeves as a joke gift so now im just going to use those until they all break.

AGO
posted January 04, 2015 09:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Once you go KMC Hyper Matte Black you never go back. Everything I own is in them. Switching cards between decks has never been easier. The perfect fits slide into them with ease. Dragon Shields are total crap cause they stick together.

Aznopium
posted January 05, 2015 07:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
love my kmc hyper matte white.

not going back to anything else

EDIT
KMC Hyper matte are way better than the regular matte's IMHO, if u thinkin' bout upgradin.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Aznopium on January 05, 2015]

marvinc023
posted January 06, 2015 02:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for marvinc023 Click Here to Email marvinc023 Send a private message to marvinc023 Click to send marvinc023 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes agreed with the Hyper... That's what I'm running and they are great!

junichi
posted January 06, 2015 03:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
KMC Hyper Matte Clear.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

caquaa
posted January 06, 2015 09:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by junichi:
KMC Hyper Matte Clear.

clear? you sir are a disgusting individual!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League