Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Trading up

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Trading up
Pita
posted December 06, 2014 06:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pita Click Here to Email Pita Send a private message to Pita Click to send Pita an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, I understand that there is a premium generally that is paid when trading up. Just wondering how much that generally is ?

Any insignt would be greatly appreciated !

Trag3dy
posted December 06, 2014 06:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It really depends on what your trading up for.

For example, if you are trading Standard for Modern, the premium would be rather small, somewhere 5-10%. When trading for something like Standard for Legacy, I would suppose the premium would be more like 15-20%, if you can find someone that is even remotely interested.

Modern for legacy on the other hand, I would expect the premium to be somewhere in the neighborhood around 10%. (If that to be honest, lots of modern staples are played in Legacy)

Pita
posted December 06, 2014 10:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pita Click Here to Email Pita Send a private message to Pita Click to send Pita an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply! I realized that my thread should probably be in the trade value section I'm going to post there, thanks!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League