Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  good shops around newark, nj???

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   good shops around newark, nj???
vintageplayer
posted September 28, 2014 07:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for vintageplayer Click Here to Email vintageplayer Send a private message to vintageplayer Click to send vintageplayer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vintageplayer's Have/Want ListView vintageplayer's Have/Want List
Hi all

Need advice a couple good shops around to play and up some cards.

Input appreciated thaanks!

Shadow88
posted September 29, 2014 05:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow88 Click Here to Email Shadow88 Send a private message to Shadow88 Click to send Shadow88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I don't think there are tons in Newark exactly. You could try Gamer's Edge; I've never been there so I can't say how good of a store it is, but it's the only one I know of off the top of my head.

vintageplayer
posted September 29, 2014 09:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for vintageplayer Click Here to Email vintageplayer Send a private message to vintageplayer Click to send vintageplayer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vintageplayer's Have/Want ListView vintageplayer's Have/Want List
Thanks for response. I googled a couple shops and don't want to go if their stock is below par and don't have games going on what abt Atlantic city area?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League