Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Brute Force Games

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Brute Force Games
fluffycow
posted June 19, 2014 12:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for fluffycow Click Here to Email fluffycow Send a private message to fluffycow Click to send fluffycow an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View fluffycow's Have/Want ListView fluffycow's Have/Want List
Has anyone dealt with Brute force games? I am in the process of sending in a large order. Their website is legit looking and their response time is fast, but I just wanted to make sure that there isn't anything else that I am missing. Any comments would be most appreciated. Thanks!

OGB
posted June 19, 2014 01:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OGB Click Here to Email OGB Send a private message to OGB Click to send OGB an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Have done multiple transactions with them for high dollars and they are fantastic.

http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/016901.html

Tiff
posted June 19, 2014 01:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tiff Click Here to Email Tiff Send a private message to Tiff Click to send Tiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have never dealt with the store itself but one of the members here maintains a buylist and I have dealt with him several times and will continue to do so. If how he handles business is the way the whole store does then they are top notch

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/108454.html

drut02
posted June 19, 2014 02:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for drut02 Click Here to Email drut02 Send a private message to drut02 Click to send drut02 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View drut02's Have/Want ListView drut02's Have/Want List
I have sold to them a few times and have had no issues. Great communication and fast payment.

JayC
posted June 19, 2014 09:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Send a private message to JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
He's the real deal. Prominent member of Quiet Speculation. You have nothing to worry about.

skizzikmonger
posted June 20, 2014 04:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Completed multiple $100+ deals with them (confirmed & received payment for the latest deal yesterday), and I've never had a problem with them.

jbark
posted June 20, 2014 04:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Sent him ~$3000 in cards over the last year. Good guy and great prices.

nylarotep
posted June 20, 2014 06:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
They're legit. I've never sent in a buylist directly on their site, but SNUFFEDxOUT on here is the owner and I've done several sales with him and never had a problem.

Liq
posted June 20, 2014 01:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Liq Click Here to Email Liq Send a private message to Liq Click to send Liq an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Liq's Trade Auction or SaleView Liq's Trade Auction or Sale
I can say the same as nylarotep.

jb231
posted June 20, 2014 09:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jb231 Click Here to Email jb231 Send a private message to jb231 Click to send jb231 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jb231's Have/Want ListView jb231's Have/Want List
Top notch, nothing to worry about. I've done business with them a few times, they always pay quickly and don't try to knock the price down after the fact if the cards have some negligible wear on them like I've heard other places do.

fluffycow
posted June 21, 2014 09:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for fluffycow Click Here to Email fluffycow Send a private message to fluffycow Click to send fluffycow an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View fluffycow's Have/Want ListView fluffycow's Have/Want List
Thanks guys, your posts helped a lot!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League