Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  EBay picture question

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   EBay picture question
Hooskdaddy
posted July 23, 2014 11:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is there a program that makes listing pictures on eBay easier?

Right now I'm having to save a picture, resize it to fit eBay, save it, then upload it to eBay.

Is there a program that has all of the magic card images already sized to eBay size( min 500 pixels on one side)?

LandDestroyer
posted July 23, 2014 12:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Hooskdaddy:
Is there a program that makes listing pictures on eBay easier?

Right now I'm having to save a picture, resize it to fit eBay, save it, then upload it to eBay.

Is there a program that has all of the magic card images already sized to eBay size( min 500 pixels on one side)?

Have you tried taking a picture with your phone and then using the ebay mobile app to add the picture?

Hooskdaddy
posted July 23, 2014 12:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LandDestroyer:
Have you tried taking a picture with your phone and then using the ebay mobile app to add the picture?

Not an option.

iccarus
posted July 24, 2014 10:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LandDestroyer:

Not everyone has a smart phone. Just saying.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

LandDestroyer
posted July 24, 2014 11:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by iccarus:
Not everyone has a smart phone. Just saying.

Ya, definitely. But some people who do wouldn't even think to use an app. Just putting the idea out there

PortlisX
posted July 24, 2014 11:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PortlisX Click Here to Email PortlisX Send a private message to PortlisX Click to send PortlisX an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Please forgive me if this seems too basic and not useful... but have you tried just taking pictures with a lower megapixel setting?

I have a digicam that goes up to around 12 megapixels, and that's obviously a problem for eBay. But as long as I change my camera settings and take the pictures at 5 megapixels instead, I don't need to mess around with any resizing or anything at all.

Magiclydelcious
posted July 24, 2014 02:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Magiclydelcious Click Here to Email Magiclydelcious Send a private message to Magiclydelcious Click to send Magiclydelcious an Instant MessageVisit Magiclydelcious's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Magiclydelcious's Have/Want ListView Magiclydelcious's Have/Want List
What he said.. I have a 10M camera, but have to put it at 4M to just upload to ebay with out resizing.

If you're grabbing stock photos, get them from here:

http://magiccards.info/en.html

You don't have to resize these.

I collect Foil Delver of Secrets, check em out Here

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League