Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Imperial Recruiter

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Trade & Value Questions.
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Imperial Recruiter
mulder
posted March 24, 2014 04:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mulder Click Here to Email mulder Send a private message to mulder Click to send mulder an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know why the Judge Reward Imperial Recruiter has almost doubled in value (from 55 to 110) in little more than two weeks :-/?

mnDiff
posted March 24, 2014 05:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mnDiff Click Here to Email mnDiff Send a private message to mnDiff Click to send mnDiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
my guess is SUPPLY 1st of all ...

it was given as a judge reward for quite a bit (causing it to drop from 150+ to 55$ as more and more items were avilable)

and if I dont make no mistake heard the give away is finish ....... causing the market to dry up... causing the price to raise

basically ... supply / demand

Meddling Pimp
posted March 24, 2014 06:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Meddling Pimp Click Here to Email Meddling Pimp Send a private message to Meddling Pimp Click to send Meddling Pimp an Instant MessageVisit Meddling Pimp's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Meddling Pimp's Have/Want ListView Meddling Pimp's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mnDiff:
my guess is SUPPLY 1st of all ...

it was given as a judge reward for quite a bit (causing it to drop from 150+ to 55$ as more and more items were avilable)

and if I dont make no mistake heard the give away is finish ....... causing the market to dry up... causing the price to raise

basically ... supply / demand

This plus some recent success of the deck

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League