Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Are you going to Grand Prix Montreal?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Are you going to Grand Prix Montreal?
Hermann -ICE-
posted February 25, 2014 03:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hermann -ICE- Click Here to Email Hermann -ICE- Send a private message to Hermann -ICE- Click to send Hermann -ICE- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I looking to see if anyone going could get a handful (~15) of cards signed there for me. I'd compensate for time and effort (as well as the shipping back to me).

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Hermann -ICE- on February 25, 2014]

darkenergy
posted February 25, 2014 04:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for darkenergy Click Here to Email darkenergy Send a private message to darkenergy Click to send darkenergy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View darkenergy's Have/Want ListView darkenergy's Have/Want List
II will be if nothing goes wrong

TheCottonRapster
posted March 05, 2014 10:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheCottonRapster Send a private message to TheCottonRapster Click to send TheCottonRapster an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TheCottonRapster's Have/Want ListView TheCottonRapster's Have/Want List
I am.

Thanos
posted March 06, 2014 08:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I posted this same thing a few days ago with no response, nice.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League