Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Underworld Cerberus

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Underworld Cerberus
2austin5
posted December 04, 2013 07:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for 2austin5 Click Here to Email 2austin5 Send a private message to 2austin5 Click to send 2austin5 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View 2austin5's Have/Want ListView 2austin5's Have/Want List
So I get that he can't protect himself but why isn't this guy seeing more play? Are mono decks just too good for other decks to try and break through? A 6/6 for 5 is not bad at all and the blocking makes him virtually unblockable. I see the drawback in the graveyard for both players but with ooze and shaman in the format I feel like that isnt as big of an issue. Insight?

Pail42
posted December 05, 2013 10:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
He has a downside and Gray Merchant is a much more reliable and powerful creature for the same mana cost.

Ace9573645
posted December 05, 2013 03:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ace9573645 Click Here to Email Ace9573645 Send a private message to Ace9573645 Click to send Ace9573645 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I think its a great card but does not have a home at the moment. I can see it at the top of the curve in a b/r aggro build. Sure it can't protect itself but if it dies you refill your hand, which means you might have to board it out against aggro. All in all seems playable after the b/r scry land drops.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League