Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Setting up cameras for live streaming

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Setting up cameras for live streaming
valorale
posted August 19, 2013 07:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for valorale Click Here to Email valorale Send a private message to valorale Click to send valorale an Instant MessageVisit valorale's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Did some google searching but couldnt find what I was looking for.

Looking to see if anyone has any knowledge on setting up a camera array to stream live feature matches at tournaments.

Types of cameras
Camera setup and arrangement
Additional hardware
Software etc

implode
posted August 19, 2013 09:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View implode's Have/Want ListView implode's Have/Want List
You can go to Wal Mart, and most internet security cameras set ups have that as an option. Can set up multiple cameras within an overall feed. Can set privileges on who can view the feeds. Or even move them to a larger hosting site where you can set up a PPV portal.

Think I saw a 4 camera Panasonic HD set for $250 the other day at Wal Mart (yeah waiting for photo development had me bored and looking at the boxes).

chaos021
posted August 20, 2013 07:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but this Streaming Guide from from teamliquid.net has a list of programs and setup of said programs to help you stream stuff. I don't think they get into the physical camera setup though.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by chaos021 on August 20, 2013]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League