Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Looking for players in the Taylor, TX area

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for players in the Taylor, TX area
Herbycivic
posted September 04, 2013 10:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Herbycivic Click Here to Email Herbycivic Send a private message to Herbycivic Click to send Herbycivic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Herbycivic's Have/Want ListView Herbycivic's Have/Want List
The closest shop with players to me is over 20 miles away. So I'm here to try to see if there are any Magic Players on here that live in the Taylor, TX area that want to get together and play and/or trade.

wild-ravager
posted September 05, 2013 06:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wild-ravager Click Here to Email wild-ravager Send a private message to wild-ravager Click to send wild-ravager an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wild-ravager's Have/Want ListView wild-ravager's Have/Want List
Where exactly is Taylor tx I'm in northeast tx

Aznopium
posted September 05, 2013 06:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
google maps tells me it is close to Austin, TX

Herbycivic
posted September 05, 2013 08:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Herbycivic Click Here to Email Herbycivic Send a private message to Herbycivic Click to send Herbycivic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Herbycivic's Have/Want ListView Herbycivic's Have/Want List
Taylor is about 20 miles from Austin.

gaeacradle
posted September 05, 2013 08:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
I know San Marcos and New Braunfels both have a store. AlphaStrikeGames (San Marcos) and D-PAD (New Braunfels) are the stores. I don't know if those are close to you or anything.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League