Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Are there any blue decks in Legacy that don't want to play Brainstorm?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Are there any blue decks in Legacy that don't want to play Brainstorm?
VelociraptorJockey
posted May 22, 2013 03:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for VelociraptorJockey Click Here to Email VelociraptorJockey Send a private message to VelociraptorJockey Click to send VelociraptorJockey an Instant MessageVisit VelociraptorJockey's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View VelociraptorJockey's Have/Want ListView VelociraptorJockey's Have/Want List
Seeing how huge of a blowout Notion Thief is against it and Jace, I could see Thief being okay on the sideboard of midrange decks in metas where lots of players are using the card. Thief sort of reminds me of when Jace against Bloodbraid Elf where in standard together, the two keep each other in check pretty well.

Dimh
posted May 22, 2013 03:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dimh Click Here to Email Dimh Send a private message to Dimh Click to send Dimh an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you consider Merfolk a deck, they do not run Brainstorm.

Nitelite
posted May 22, 2013 08:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nitelite Click Here to Email Nitelite Send a private message to Nitelite Click to send Nitelite an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll take Chains of Mephistopheles myself.

harbingerofthevoid
posted May 22, 2013 08:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want ListView harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want List
Skies(?), Fairie Stompy, Variants of Fairie Stompy(?), that weird pros-Bloom awesomeness, Tezz ?

Goaswerfraiejen
posted May 22, 2013 09:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Goaswerfraiejen Click Here to Email Goaswerfraiejen Send a private message to Goaswerfraiejen Click to send Goaswerfraiejen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Goaswerfraiejen's Have/Want ListView Goaswerfraiejen's Have/Want List
Merfolk is the main (if you can call it that, these days) one. The only deck I can think of that's not yet been mentioned is Affinity, at least insofar as some versions go heavier on the blue.

RIP Ari

Legacy UGB River Rock primer. PM comments/questions.
Info on grad school in Phil.

KIP_NZ
posted May 24, 2013 12:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Just kill them before they get to 4 mana, problem solved.

Completed Legacy decks:
High Tide
Sneak and Show
Dredge
Tin Fins
ANT
Currently building Lands...Yes I don't play fair.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League