Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  scg cincinnati this weekend!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   scg cincinnati this weekend!
theqissilent
posted February 12, 2013 05:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for theqissilent Click Here to Email theqissilent Send a private message to theqissilent Click to send theqissilent an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Who is going to Scg in Cincinnati this weekend? I can only make it for legacy, just wondering who I may run into

Awalker
posted February 13, 2013 09:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker Click Here to Email Awalker Send a private message to Awalker Click to send Awalker an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Awalker's Have/Want ListView Awalker's Have/Want List
I will be there for the legacy part myself

theqissilent
posted February 14, 2013 10:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for theqissilent Click Here to Email theqissilent Send a private message to theqissilent Click to send theqissilent an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What will you be playing, if you don't mind me asking?

MooreCards
posted February 15, 2013 11:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MooreCards Send a private message to MooreCards Click to send MooreCards an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I think I will be there as well, am wanting to go Saturday just to trade stuff, and maybe Sunday to trade that day as well.

Bagbokk
posted February 15, 2013 01:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There for Standard unless something comes up in the next 11 hours that prevents me from going.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League