Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Mtg card alter questions

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mtg card alter questions
ASiebert
posted January 12, 2013 04:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ASiebert Click Here to Email ASiebert Send a private message to ASiebert Click to send ASiebert an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey guys

I've been painting for quite a while now and want to step up my game and start doing some border extension card alters.

I'm very rough on my cards and shuffle heavy.

What kind of paints do you suggest to keep my cards tournament legal and keep the paint from cracking

Thanks

nailbunny7
posted January 13, 2013 01:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nailbunny7 Click Here to Email nailbunny7 Send a private message to nailbunny7 Click to send nailbunny7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Acrylics, apply very thin and don't water it down too much or you might warpt he card.
Golden is a good brand for acrylic paint.

Hermann -ICE-
posted January 13, 2013 06:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hermann -ICE- Click Here to Email Hermann -ICE- Send a private message to Hermann -ICE- Click to send Hermann -ICE- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ASiebert:

I'm very rough on my cards and shuffle heavy.

Then maybe you should stop that?

stinkinogre
posted January 13, 2013 06:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stinkinogre Click Here to Email stinkinogre Send a private message to stinkinogre Click to send stinkinogre an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stinkinogre's Have/Want ListView stinkinogre's Have/Want List
There is a how to thread in mtgsalvation. Also you can google magic the gathering alters and see actual video of how to alters.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League